The Sasol is offering the P1 and P2 Training Programme 2019 / 2020 in Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa. The Sasol Jobs 2020 have been announced for those candidates who are willing to complete P1 & P2 In-Service Training Jobs 2020. The Sasol Careers mostly remain available / vacant in South Africa, and now you may avail the Sasol Vacancies 2019 available for learners / interns.
Sasol Training Programme 2019 / 2020 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Technician Jobs in South Africa. The Sasol Learner Technician 2019 / 2020 is a special Training Programme 2019 -2020 where you will learn a lot of new skills and get valuable experience. The Sasol P1 and P2 Traineeships 2019 / 2020 should be availed by interested candidates after having a look on the details and descriptions of the Sasol Jobs for 2019 / 2020.
Sasol P1 and P2 Traineeships 2019-2020: Sasol Jobs for Technicians
Location: Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa
The purpose of this internship is to provide:
- Completed S4/S5 University students the opportunity to complete the required 1 year P1 and P2 experiential learning required to obtain their National Diploma;
- Completed BEng Tech students the opportunity to complete 1 year of experiential learning.
Provides technical support to managers and engineers in specific designated environments by applying theoretical skills, making suggestions and assist in implementation of optimizing systems under supervision.
This is a Non-permanent performance-based contract.
- Build customer relationships in order to understand their needs
- Standards are met in terms of quality, quantity and due dates
- Provide good quality results when accumulating data, processing data or reporting on data
- Manage own work planning and delivery in accordance with curriculum
- Identify optimization opportunities and assist with the implementation thereof, under supervision
- Develop suitable technical proposals based onpractical and theoretical knowledge
- Provide technical support to multi-disciplinary teams in specific environments
- Perform all tasks cost-consciously
- Apply safety principles in the planning and execution of projects
- Attend six-monthly panel reviews to track and adjust performance.
- In addition to a pre-employment medical examination, positions will require a physical fitness assessment as part of the normal selection criteria.
- Preference will be given to applicants who are residing within our fence line communities.
- Proof of address will be required.
Qualifications and Experience:
A National Senior Certificate or N3 certificate with the subjects Mathematics, Engineering / Physical Science and English / Business English and:
- A completed S4 from a University of Technology in Mechanical, Electrical, Control or Chemical Engineering (excluding P1 and P2 – a letter from the University stating such will be required)
- A completed BEng Tech degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Control or Chemical Engineering
- A valid driver’s license
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting.
Closing Date: 25 July 2019
How To Apply for Sasol Engineering In-Service Traineeship Programme 2020
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements provided by Sasol, you can Apply Online for the SASOL Engineering In-Service Traineeship Programme 2019 / 2020 available in South Africa.
Note: Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void.
Sasol is one of the big companies working in South Africa, and your experience at Sasol SA will be helpful in finding more better Jobs and Careers in near future.