The Sasol is offering the Latest Learnerships 2015 in Maintenance and Production Fields. The Sasol Learnership Programme 2015 will jump start your careers by engaging you under the team of experts and providing you valuable experience in the field. The Sasol Careers usually remain available in South Africa, and you may avail the Sasol Vacancies after completing the Sasol Learnerships in Sasolburg, South Africa.
It is pertinent to mention here that The Sasol Jobs may also be available for you after having good experience in the field. The Sasol Learnerships 2015 should be availed by the interested candidates to get experience in the relevant field. It is also worth mentioning here that you may get more better Maintenance and Production Jobs after completing the 2015 Learnerships at Sasol, South Africa. The interested persons should go through the complete job details and descriptions before forwarding their job application form at the recruitment department of the company.
The Sasol Learnerships 2015: The Maintenance and Production Learnership Programme in South Africa
For the duration of your training, you will:
- Ensure the execution and delivery of defined engineering and technology tasks
- Ensure application of the appropriate engineering and technology, so as to deliver the desired result
- Obtain a Trade Test Certificate after the predetermined period of the practical training. Previous relevant experience will be advantageous as
Disciplines open for application per location: (Please note that you may only select one discipline from the list below).
- Process Artisan (Secunda & Sasolburg Area)
- Instrument Mechanic (Secunda & Sasolburg Area)
- Mechanical Fitter (Secunda & Sasolburg Area)
- Electrical Artisan (Secunda & Sasolburg Area)
- Rigger (Secunda only)
- A Grade 12 or N3 Certificate with the following subjects passed:
- Mathematics SG (This does NOT include Maths Literacy, Additional Maths, Functional Maths, Commercial Maths and Applied Maths).
- English/Business English
- Physical/Engineering Science (This does NOT include any other Science).
How to Apply for Sasol Learnership Programme 2015 in South Africa
According to the Sasol website, to apply candidates should SMS the word “LEARNER” to 33162. Only applications made via SMS will be considered, no other alternative is available. The application process requires a maximum of 16 SMSs @ R.1.50 each (ONLY ONE APPLICATION PER DISCIPLINE IS ALLOWED). For more details about Sasol Learnership Programme, you can Click Here.
Closing Date: 01 May 2015
If you do not receive any feedback within sixty days after the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
If you meet the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you should apply online for the Latest Sasol Careers or Learnership Opportunities available in South Africa. The Sasol is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, and it can kick start your career by providing you better and valuable experience in Maintenance and Production fields.