Latest Sasol Learnership Programme 2014 has been announced by the Sasol Company in Secunda, Sasolburg, South Africa at Sasol Plants. The Latest Sasol Careers are available in Sasolburg, where you will get training in various departments like Electro-Mechanic, Boilermaker, Diesel-Machanic, Rigging, Welding, Turning, Miner, Instrumentation, Electrical Artisan, Fitter and Process Artisan.
You can apply online for Sasol Learnerships in South Africa, as the latest 2014 Learnership Programme in technical fields can raise your experience, expertise and knowledge. So don’t waste your time and apply for Sasol Vacancies at the earliest possible time. After completing the Learnership Jobs at Sasol, you will get several other job opportunities and careers in near future with better and handsome salary package.
You will have to work at Sasol Plants, where you will go through several tasks and learn more and more in your relevant field. So have a look on the following Sasol Learnership Programme 2014 and apply at the earliest possible time.
Sasol Learnership Programme 2014
Location: Secunda/Sasolburg, South Africa, South Africa
Closing Date: 31 March 2014
Areas: Process Artisan, Electrical Artisan, Fitter, Instrumentation, Welding, Rigging, Turning, Miner, Electro-Mechanic, Diesel-Mechanic, Boilermaker.
The successful candidates will be trained in the core skills and applicable safety standards related to the specific trade in maintenance and operation of Sasol plants
Ensure that you meet the following qualifying criteria before you apply:
- Grade 12 or N3 Certificate with Mathematics SG (minimum E symbol) (NOT including Maths Literacy, Additional Maths, Functional Maths, Commercial Maths, Applied Maths)
- English/Business English passed
- Physical/Engineering Science (no other Science) (minimum E symbol).
- Previous relevant experience will add as an advantage
For the duration of your training, you will:
- ensure the execution and delivery of defined engineering and technology tasks
- ensure application of the appropriate engineering and technology so as to deliver the desired result
- actively assist both departmental and section management with the development and implementation of procedures, guidelines and best practices
- ensure that the applicable draughting and engineering codes of practice and standards are adhered to
- obtain a Trade Test Certificate after the predetermined period of practical training.
Competencies (skills, knowledge and characteristics)
- Good communication skills
- Be pro-active and initiative
- Be a team player as well as independent worker
- Self motivated
- English proficiency
How to Apply for Sasol Learnership Programme in South Africa
If you comply with the above mentioned sasol careers eligibility criteria, you should not waste your time and Apply Online for Sasol Learnerships 2014.