The Sasol is offering the Latest Learnership Opportunities 2024 in South Africa. The Maintenance & Production Learnerships 2024 will kick start your career by providing you valuable experience as Artisan. You will get experience while working at Sasol Plants in South Africa. The Following Learnership Jobs 2024 are available at Sasol, South Africa.
- Process Artisan Learnerships 2024
- Electrical Artisan Learnerships 2024
- Fitter Learnerships 2024
- Instrumentation Learnerships 2024
- Welding Learnerships 2024
- Rigging Learnerships 2024
- Turning Learnerships 2024
- Boilermaker Learnerships 2024
Sasol Learnership Programme 2024 has been started in various fields and categories, and you can apply for the desired positions. Sasol jobs and Careers usually remain vacant in South Africa, and it is expected that you may get Jobs at Sasol after successful completion of Sasol Learnership Opportunities. Sasol Artisan Learnerships 2024 are available in various fields, and you should become veteran in your field by working at Sasol as Learner. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Sasol Learnership Programme 2024 before submitting their job application at the recruitment department of Sasol, South Africa.
The Sasol Learnership Opportunities in South Africa: Maintenance & Production Learnership Programme at Sasol
Sasol is looking for people to train and develop to become qualified artisans according to the requirements of Chemical Industries Education and Training Authorities (CHIETA). The successful candidates will be trained in the core skills and applicable safety standards related to the specific trade in maintenance and operation of Sasol plants.
You may only apply for ONE discipline from the list below:
- Process Artisan
- Electrical Artisan
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
ENSURE THAT YOU MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENT BEFORE YOU APPLY:
- Grade 12 or N3 Certificate with Mathematics SG (minimum E symbol / 40%). This does NOT including Maths Literacy, Additional Maths, Functional Maths, Commercial Maths, Applied Maths.
- English / Business English passed
- Physical / Engineering Science (no other Science) (minimum E symbol / 40%).
- Previous relevant experience will add as an advantage
For the duration of your training, you will:
- Ensure the execution and delivery of defined engineering and technology tasks.
- Ensure application of the appropriate engineering and technology so as to deliver the desired result.
- Actively assist both departmental and section management with the development and implementation of procedures, guidelines and best practices.
- Ensure that the applicable draughting and engineering codes of practice and standards are adhered to
- Obtain a Trade Test Certificate after the predetermined period of practical training.
Competencies (skills, knowledge and characteristics):
- Good communication skills
- Be pro-active and initiative
- Be a team player as well as independent worker
- English proficiency
How to Apply for Sasol Learnerships 2024 in Maintenance & Production Fields
According to the Sasol advertisement for this opportunity, to apply online. Sasol is one of the big companies working in South Africa, and if you comply with the eligibility criteria, you must apply for the Sasol Learnership. You may also avail the Sasol Job Opportunities and Career Offers after successful completion of Sasol Learnership Programme 2024. The Maintenance and Production Learnerships 2024 are rare in South Africa, and it is the best chance for you to get experience at Sasol Plants.