The Sasol has recently announced the Latest Bursaries for Grade 12 Students studying in South Africa. The Sasol Bursaries 2021 are available for hard working as well as talented students living in ZA.
The Sasol Bursary Programme 2021 will manage your educational expenses, and you will become more reliable in your studies. The people looking for the Sasol Bursary Scheme 2021 have come to the right place. The interested candidates can have a look on the Available Bursaries for Grade 12 Learners in South Africa, before forwarding their Sasol Bursary Application Form to relevant department.
Sasol Bursaries 2021 Available for Grade 12 Students in South Africa
Candidates wishing to apply for the Sasol undergraduate bursary must meet the following minimum requirements:
Learners currently in Grade 12 or candidates in their 1st year of study in 2020 must have the following
- Mathematics 70%,
- Physical Science 70%,
- English 60%, and
- must have obtained a pass in all other subjects.
Students who are currently enrolled for BSc or BEng (have completed at least the 1st year of study at a university) must have the following:
- A minimum of 50% in all subjects registered in 2019.
- Note that priority is given to students with exceptional academic records.
Applicants may apply online before 30 April 2020.
- Only South African citizens will be considered.
- Sasol does not offer bursaries to individuals studying at a private University.
- Sasol does not offer bursaries to individuals studying part time.
- Candidates who are awarded for a specific field of study may not change the particular field of study.
- Candidates may only study at an approved university.
- Change of institution is only allowed after written approval is obtained from Sasol.
Closing Date: 30 April 2020
How To Apply for Sasol Bursary / Scholarships 2021 for Grade 12 Students
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements provided by the company, you should Apply Online for the SASOL Bursary 2021.