The South African Radio Astronomy Observatory (SARAO) is offering Internship Opportunities 2021 in South Africa. The SARAO Internship 2021 is now available and you can apply online for the recently announced Internship Training Jobs 2021.
SARAO Careers mostly remain vacant and now you can apply online for SARAO Jobs in 2021. The SARAO Internship Programme 2021 will boost your level of experience and you will become able to find better Jobs and Careers in South Africa, after completing the SARAO Graduate Internship 2021. The interested candidates should have a look on the SARAO Vacancies 2021, before forwarding their internship job application form to recruitment department.
SARAO Internship 2021: Careers and Jobs at South African Radio Astronomy Observatory
The South African Radio Astronomy Observatory, which includes the MeerKAT and the African SKA programmes, is now recruiting bright and enthusiastic Engineering and Science-Honours graduates for its internship programme
South African citizens and permanent residents, who are:
- In final year of a Bachelor of Engineering in Electronic and/or Computer Engineering
- In final year of a Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Light Current Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering and/or Radio Frequency Engineering
- In final year of a Bachelor of Mechanical / Electromechanical / Mechatronics Engineering
- Completing a Bachelor of Science Honours in Computer Science, Astronomy / Astrophysics, Applied Mathematics, or in Physics, with exceptional programming skills and an interest in software development. Programming skills mustbe clearly demonstrated in the candidate’s application.
Please take note that:
- Short-listed candidates will be assessed through an online assessment, inAugust 2020. This assessment forms part of the selection/interview process. Dates for the assessment will be communicated to short-listed candidates, and are non-negotiable.
- Successful graduate interns will be based in Cape Town, for a period of 3 years, starting in approximately January 2021.
- Successful graduate interns may be required to complete a Masters degree (part-time) during their 3-year internship.
Closing Date: 30 June 2020
How To Apply for SARAO Internships 2021: SARAO Jobs in South Africa
To Apply -Submit the following documents as a SINGLE PDF document:
- Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of your South African ID document
- Certified copies of all your university transcripts to date
- A letter of motivation (max. 300 words) stating why you should be selected for an internship
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements, you should Apply Online for the SARAO Internship Program 2021.