The South African Police Service is offering the Latest Internships 2020 in North West, South Africa. The SAPS Internship Programme 2020 is available for those candidates, who are willing to make the career in Police Service. The SAPS National Skills Development Programme 2020 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get Police Jobs in North West Province, SA soon. The Police Careers in North West Province mostly remain available / vacant, so you should not miss the Internship Jobs available at North West Government or North West South African Police Service.
The SAPS Jobs in North West are available for interns, so you should avail the SAPS Vacancies in North West South Africa in order to get valuable experience in the field. The South African Police Careers in North West SA are available for those who are willing join Police Training Programme 2019 / 2020, so they should have a look on the details and descriptions before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
South African Police Service Internships in North West, South Africa: SAPS Jobs for 2019 / 2020
Location: North West Province
South African Police Service South African Police Service The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed youth who conform to the requirements for a twelve – month internship programme. The internship programme is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Must be between ages 18 – 35
- Be a South African citizen
- Must be in possession of Senior Certificate ( Grade 12) or equivalent qualification (NCV L4)
- Must have no criminal record (s)
- Applicants must be unemployed and never participated in an internship programme previously
- Applicants must be residents of the province where the post is advertised ( proof of residential address to be attached)
- Applicants are restricted to apply for 3 positions only (to complete an application for each Ref: )
- Graduate Intern: Tertiary Qualification is required
- Student Intern: Need practical experience in order to finalise qualification
NB: Stipend for each category will be as determined by the National Commissioner: South African Police Service
Supply Chain Management Internships
Location: Brits [x1] Ref: NW 1 / 2019
: Jouberton [x1] Ref: NW 2 / 2019
: Rustenburg [x1] Ref: NW 3 / 2019
: Mogwase [x1] Ref: NW 4 / 2019
: Potchefstroom [x1] Ref: NW 5 / 2019
: Taung [x1] Ref: NW 6 / 2019
- Be in a possession of NQF 6 or higher qualification in Supply Chain Management.
- Assist with the administration related matters.Demand Management: Assist with administration of all demands in the Station. Assist with the administration of name badges for all members in the Station. Assist with fuel card & transportation administration related matters.Handling of itineraries in the Station.Administration of Early warning reports and Risk report.
Location: Lichtenburg [x1] Ref: NW 7 / 2019
: Pudimoe [x1] Ref: NW 8 / 2019
: Vryburg [x1] Ref: NW 9 / 2019
: Hebron [x1] Ref: NW 10 / 2019
:Lehurutshe [x1] Ref: NW 11 / 2019
: Marikana [x1] Ref: NW 12 / 2019
- Be in a possession of NQF 6 or higher qualification in Finance or equivalent qualification.
- To assist with administration of bookkeeping aspects in the Station.Assist to process the payment. Assist with administration and control electronically outstanding debts. Assist with administration to correspondence. To ensure that all the inventory were taken care of within the component. Compiling of cost statement for injuries sustained.
Skills Development Facilitator Internships
Location: Provincial Commissioner: HRD Ref: NW 13 / 2019
- Be in a possession of NQF 6 or higher qualification in Public Management, Office Management, Administration or equivalent qualification.
- Must assist with receiving data of intern files and ensure monthly updates.Assist with receiving bursary application and open files of individual applications. Assist to compile monthly and quarterly reports on the performance of interns. Assist with the coordination of Station SDF Officials for the presentation of courses.
Support Services (SCM) Internship Jobs
Location: Provincial Commissioner: HRD Ref: NW 14 / 2019
- Bein a possession of NQF 6 or higher qualification in Supply Chain Management / Logistic.
- Assist with administration and maintain procurement related tasks as well as specific duties such as; Physical inspections of movable government property assets.Receive and record procurement applications. Must assist with reviews and submit procurement applications for approval.Certification of assets on PAS. Assist on Updating of room inventories on PAS System.Completion and verification of source documents Fleet Management.
Personnel Management Internship Jobs
Location: Brits[x2] Ref: NW 15 / 2019
: Hebron [x1] Ref: NW 16 / 2020
: Ikageng [x1] Ref: NW 17 / 2019
: Klerksdorp [x2] Ref: NW 18 / 2019
: Letlhabile [x1] Ref: NW 19 / 2019
: Mogwase [x1] Ref: NW 20 / 2019
: Mmabatho [x1] Ref: NW 21 / 2019
: Phokeng [x3] Ref: NW 22 / 2019
: Potchefstroom [x2] Ref: NW 23 / 2019
: Rustenburg [x2] Ref: NW 24 / 2019
: Stilfontein [x1] Ref: NW 25 / 2019
: Wolmaransstad [x1] Ref: NW 26 / 2019
- Be in a possession of NQF 6 or higher qualification in Human Resource Management.
- Assist with the administration related matters demand management: The administration of all demands in the Province.Administration of name badges for all members in the Station. Handling of itineraries in the Station. Administration of Early warning reports and Risk report.
SAPS Bands Internships [x8]
Ref: NW 27 / 2019
- Be in a possession of a Musical Qualification: Grade 6 Practicaland Grade 5 theory
- Be able to play a Primary instrument and a Secondary Instrument will be of good advantage within the Band. Study music theory and oral training at an advanced level Maintain musical instrument, music files and equipment in the band. Promote the image of the SAPS by performing professional, multi-cultural music while maintaining SAPS standard. Play background music, performing in public for Government projects which are in line with SAPS mission and objectives. Be able to read sheet music and be musical versatile.
Legal Services Internships in Rustenburg
Location: Rustenburg [x1]: Ref: NW 28 / 2019
Mahikeng [x1]: Ref: NW 29 / 2019
- Be in a possession of NQF 7 LLB or higher qualification
- Assist with Administration duties with regard to the effective handling of labour litigation matters. Administration duties in relation to eviction, general and discipline matters / files referred for legal opinion. Render administration duties to the Provincial Head Legal Services.
Employee Relations & Life Cycle Management (Psychologist)
Location: Provincial Commissioner EHW [x3] Ref: NW 30 / 2019
- Relevant honors / Degree in psychology (in one of the following categories Registered at the Health Professions Counsel of South Africa as a Counselor and submit proof of valid registrations for financial year 2018 / 2019
- Assist with the implementation of SAPS Disability and HIV / AIDS Workplace programs in the Province.Manage Provincial Disability and HIV / Aids Management’s budget. Participate in policy project and liaison programs.Advice management on trends and patterns pertaining to disability, HIV / Aids and Wellness related matters impacting on the functioning of members in the province. Manage integrated Employee Health and Wellness programs and projects. Report on Quality of Work Life programs.Conduct and advice senior management and line commanders on QWL related matters.
Communication Liaison and Marketing Graphic Designer Internships in North West
Location: Provincial Commissioner Communication Ref: NW31 / 2019
- Be in a possession of NQF 6 or higher qualification Graphic Designer or related qualification.
- Understanding of basic graphic designing software. Assisting with projects to design programmes, invitations, posters etc. Be willing to work irregular hours and after normal working hours. Assist the Provincial Head with any other administrative duties
Communication Liaison and Marketing Cameramen
Location: Provincial Commissioner Communication Ref: NW32 / 2019
- Be in a possession of NQF 6 or higher qualification Graphic Designer or related qualification.
- Camera operator / Photographer
- Understanding of basic camera operations and how to download the captured material.Assisting with projects / events / successes to capture the incident and write 5 Province: North West
Risk Management Internships in NW South Africa
Location: Provincial Head: OD & SM Potchef stroom
Ref: NW 33 / 2019
- Be in a possession of a NQF 6 or higher qualification in Risk Management, Project Management or relevant qualification.
- Risk Management
- Assist on the facilitation of Annual Operational Plans (AOP) on Provincial, Cluster and Police station Level. The Marketing and Implementation of the Annual Performance Plan (APP).Assist the coordinating of tasking emanating from Provincial Management Forum. The interpretation and recommendation of analysis of corrective measures.
Strategic Planning Internship Jobs
Location: Provincial Head: OD & SM Potchefstroom Ref: NW 34 / 2019
- Be in a possession of a NQF 6 or higher qualification Project Management or relevant qualification.
- Strategic Planning
- Assist to coordinate, facilitate and monitor risk assessment and combined assurance. Assist provincial risk management strategy. The facilitation of control measures. Assist compilation of risk register. The provision of risk assurance by monitoring risks.Assist the communication of risk management information. Assist the distribution of provincial risk management strategy to stations and other role players.
- Only the official application form for the internship programme (available on DPSA website and at SAPS Official website) will be accepted. All instructions on the application form must be adhered to. Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
- A Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form. 6
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, Senior Certificate and all post school educational qualifications obtained must also be submitted and attached to every application. Certified copies should not be older than 3 months. No faxed or e – mailed applications will be considered.
- Applicants will be subjected to fingerprint screening and reference checking .
- Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered. The closing date for all applications is 24 November 2017 at 16: 00.
- If a n applicant is short – listed, it can be expected of him / her to undergo a personal interview. Short – listed applicants may be subjected to security clearance.
- Correspondence will be conducted with successful interns only. If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The South African Police Service is under no obligation to fill a post after advertisement thereof.
- A stipend will be paid according to proof of relevant qualification.
- Internship program in the SAPS may not be regarded as a guarantee for automatic absorption for permanent appointment.
- Recommended candidates will be expected to sign a 12 month internship contract.
Closing Date: 15 May 2019
How To Apply for SAPS Jobs in North West Provice: South African Police Service Internship Training Jobs 2019 / 2020
Application must be posted to:
Attention: Lt Col Dc Cronje
PC HRD (Between Pep Stores and Absa ATM)
Room 14, 1stFloor Wilmur Building
95 Walter Sisulu Street (Between Pep Stores and Absa ATM)
Auto Ave c/o Embert Str next to Labour Office’s
Hand Delivered To:
Front EntrancePC HRD Room 14, 1stFloor Wilmur Building (Between Pep Stores and Absa ATM)95 Walter Sisulu Street Potchefstroom
PC HRDAuto Avec/o Embert Str next to Labour Office’sPotchefstroom
2. Vryburg SAPS
Att: Capt M Van Der Linde
Support Building Room no. 6
Schweizer Road no. 2
3. Mahikeng SAPS
Att: CPO J Venter Tillard Street no. 5
Att: Capt FJS Cronje
Cuckoo Street no. 2
Khotso House1st Floor
Tel 018464 5515
5. Rustenburg SAPS
Att: Capt MM Masisi
94 Beyers NaudeRoom 3 Caravan
Att: PPO MB Mapheto
Court Street no. 3
Room 102 first floor
7. Lichtenburg SAPS
Att: Capt EM Van Rooyen
Landros Maartens Avenue 24Room 110
Enquiries Can B e Directed To
Lt Col Dc Cronje 018-299 7786
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should apply online for North West Police Service Internship Training Jobs 2019-2020. The South African Police Service Internship Jobs in North West Province are available for interns, so they should avail these internship opportunities in order to raise their knowledge and experience level.