The SAPPI is offering the Engineering Bursary Programme 2020 in South Africa. The SAPPI Bursaries 2020 are available in various fields as appended below.
- Electrical Engineering Bursaries
- Chemical Engineering Bursaries
- Civil Engineering Bursaries
- Mechanical Engineering Bursaries
- Industrial Engineering Bursaries
- Mechatronics Engineering Bursaries
If you are looking for Engineering Bursaries for 2020, you have come to the right place, as SAPPI Bursary Application Form 2020 is available for hard working and talented students.
SAPPI Careers and Jobs mostly remain available, and you may also apply online for the SAPPI Jobs after having some good and valuable experience. SAPPI Vacancies have been announced in the shape of Latest Bursaries 2020, so you should forward your Bursary Application Form to avail these Online Bursaries in South Africa. The Engineering Bursary Programme 2020 should be availed by interested candidates after having a look on the details as appended below.
SAPPI Bursary 2020: Available Bursaries in South Africa
Sappi invites Matriculants or current undergraduate students who are interested in the Sappi bursary scheme to apply for the following study fields:
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Industrial Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Mechatronics
- Bachelor of Science – Forestry and Wood sciences
- National Diploma – Pulp and Paper
Sappi offers bursaries covering tuition, registration, books, residence and living allowances.
The total value of the bursary depends on the household income situation of the bursar.
Who may apply
South African citizens studying or intending to study full time at South African accredited universities.
The bursary is for school leavers and current university students aged between 18 and 25 years.
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS CRITERIA
- Matric results: Mathematics 70% (no Maths Literacy), Physical Science 70%, English 60%.
- University results for current undergraduate students: Average of 70%.
Please attach the following documentation:
- A copy of your matric certificate and any other academic qualifications you may have
- Proof of your registration or provisional registration at an academic institution
- A copy of your academic record to date
- A recent curriculum vitae (CV)
- A copy of your South African identity document
- Proof of income or an affidavit stating your total household income.
Please note that preference will be given to applicants who live in areas adjacent to our main business operations.
Important note: Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed and asked to complete psychometric assessments. Please complete all fields on this application to the best of your ability before submitting as the information will guide our decision.
Only shortlisted applicants will receive feedback.
How to Apply for SAPPI Bursary Programme 2017: Bursaries for Engineers
You need to submit the following documents:
- Submit or forward your CV
- Motivation letter/Covering letter
- Grade 12 (Mid-year results)
- Academic transcripts if already at the university.
How to Apply for Bursaries at SAPPI South Africa: Engineering Bursary Programme 2020
Closing Date: 30 September 2019
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click Here to apply online for the latest engineering bursary 2017. The SAPPI Bursary Scheme for 2020 is available for Engineering students, so they should avail these opportunities.