The SAP is offering the Skills for Africa Programme 2020 in Pretoria, South Africa. The SAP Training Program 2020 will boost your experience level, and you will find more better Jobs in South Africa. The SAP Skills for Africa 2019 / 2020 or SAP Skills for Africa Scholarships 2020 is available in the following fields of study.
- Information Technology Training Jobs 2020
- Business Management Training Programme 2020
- Engineering Training Programme 2020
If you are looking for the SAP Skills for Africa Program 2020, you have come to the right place. The SAP is offering the Skills Development Programme 2020 for those candidates who are willing to optimize their skills and experience level. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Skills for Africa 2020 before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
SAP Skills for Africa Programme 2020: Training Jobs in Pretoria
The objective & mission of the Skills for Africa programme is to contribute to sustainable workplaces for the next generation of local talent in the region. We achieve this by training & certifying young graduate students in the world’s most powerful software suite. Our aim is to help them to have the opportunity for a regional or global career.
SAP Skills for Africa Programme invests in the future workforce and delivers a comprehensive program which combines technical and soft skill elements over a set period of time. At the end of the program and upon successful graduation the trainees become certified SAP consultants, with a guaranteed temporary job placement within the SAP Ecosystem for initial work experience purposes.
What the programme offers you:
- Three month full time SAP training programme at no cost to you
- Hands-on simulated project exercises throughout the programme
- Official Associate Level SAP Certification
- Possibility of an internship in the SAP ecosystem after training, based on performance
What we require from a candidate:
- Candidates must be South African nationals and currently residing in Pretoria or surrounding areas
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time /non- permanent role not related to career aspirations.
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a major in Business, IT or engineering
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last three years with a Second Class Upper or First Class pass– proof of this will be requested
- Candidates will preferably have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel
- The course will be delivered in English so a good grasp of both written and spoken English is essential
- Candidates must possess good problem-solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office and IT
- The programme is based in Pretoria and is non-residential. If you are based outside of Pretoria please make provisions for your accommodation during the training period
Closing Date: August 2019
How To Apply for SAP Skills for Africa Pretoria 2020: Training Programme
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Apply Online for the SAP Internships 2020 or Graduate Programme 2020 available in Pretoria, South Africa.