The SAP SE is offering the Latest Scholarship Programme 2019 / 2020 in Johannesburg, South Africa. The Skills for Africa Scholarship Programme 2019 is available for hard working, talented and deserving candidates. If you are looking for the SAP Scholarship Programme 2019, then you should apply online for the recently announced / New SAP Scholarships 2019 in South Africa. The SAP SE Software Corporation has announced the 2019 Scholarships for those candidates who are searching for the available Scholarship Grants in South Africa.
Various Scholarships in South Africa have been announced by different companies, and now the SAP Scholarship 2019 is also available for the students in Johannesburg, South Africa. The interested candidates should apply online for the Skills for Africa Scholarship Programme 2019 / 2020 after having a look on the details as mentioned below.
SAP SE Scholarships 2019 / 2020: The Skills for Africa Scholarship Programme
Start Date – End of April 2019
The objective & mission of the Skills for Africa programme is to contribute to sustainable workplaces for the next generation of local talent in the region. We achieve this by training & certifying young graduate students in the world’s most powerful software suite. Our aim is to help them to have the opportunity for a regional or global career.
SAP Skills for Africa Programme invests in the future workforce and delivers a comprehensive program which combines technical and soft skill elements over a set period of time. At the end of the program and upon successful graduation the trainees become certified SAP consultants, with a guaranteed temporary job placement within the SAP Ecosystem for initial work experience purposes.
What the programme offers you:
- Three month full time SAP training programme at no cost to you
- Hands-on simulated project exercises throughout the programme
- Official Associate Level SAP Certification
- Possibility of an internship in the SAP ecosystem after training, based on performance
What we require from a candidate:
- Candidates must be South African nationals and currently residing in Johannesbug;
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time /non- permanent role not related to career aspirations.
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a major related to Business, engineering or IT;
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last three years with a Second Class Upper or First Class pass– proof of this will be requested;
- Candidates will preferably have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- The course will be delivered in English so a good grasp of both written and spoken English is essential;
- Candidates must possess good problem-solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office and IT;
- If you are based outside of Johannesburg please make provisions for your accommodation during the training period
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
How to Apply for Skills for Africa Scholarship Opportunities: SAP Scholarships 2018
The SAP is offering the Latest Scholarships for 2018 in South Africa. If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click here to apply online for 2018 Scholarships at SAP, South Africa. The SAP Scholarships 2018 can manage your educational expenses, so you should go for the scholarship application at the first convenient.