The SANSA has recently announced Graduate Internships 2020 in Western Cape, South Africa. The SANSA Graduate Programme 2021 will boost your level of experience, and you will become able to find better Jobs in South Africa.
SANSA Jobs 2021 are now available for Graduates and Postgraduate Interns. If you are looking for the SANSA Careers 2021, you have come to the right place. The interested candidates can now apply online for SANSA Vacancies 2021 in order to raise their experience level in the relevant field of study. The SANSA Internship Programme 2021 will provide you valuable experience, so you should not miss the SANSA Graduate Internship Programme 2021. The interested candidates can have a look on the details and descriptions of the SANSA Internship Opportunities, before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
SANSA Graduate Internship Training Jobs 2021: SANSA Jobs for Graduates
Location: Hermanus, Western Cape
SANSA runs an Internship Programme in which unemployed graduates and postgraduates are offered an opportunity to acquire practical work experience through mentoring, couching and exposure to a research environment.
SANSA has the following Internship opportunity in the Space Science Directorate situated in Hermanus, Western Cape for enthusiastic, hardworking South African citizens.
Duties (not limited to this):
- Filing of SCM, finance and administrative documentation
- administrative tasks
- switchboard duties
- assist with stock taking
- physical asset verification and maintenance of asset database
- transactional processing on SAGE X3
- archiving of SCM, finance and administrative documentation
- assist with administration and preparation for on-site conferences and meetings
- National Diploma / Degree in Finance, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
ELIGIBILITY FOR APPOINTMENT OF ALL INTERNS
The minimum requirements for placement of intern candidates are as follows:
- Should be 35 years of age or younger at the time of submitting an application;
- Be a South African citizen or South African Permanent Resident (with a valid South African Identity Document).
- Willing to live in Hermanus, Western Cape for the entire duration of their internship.
Interns will be paid a differentiated monthly salary according to their level of qualification as follows:
- R5 400 for a Diploma at NQF level 6 needing practical training to obtain full qualification
- R6 070 for a Bachelors / Advanced Diploma at NQF level 7graduate;
- R6 750 for an Honours’ / Post Graduate Diploma/BTech at NQF level 8 graduate; and
- R8 050 for a Masters / MTech at NQF level 9 graduate.
Background verification, including criminal record, credit checks, security clearances, qualification and citizenship checks as well as competency assessment and psychometric testing, may form part of the selection process.
SANSA subscribes to the principles of Employment Equity and welcomes applications from all persons with disabilities. Preference will be given to candidates in accordance with this.
SANSA reserves the right to not make an appointment.
How To Apply for SANSA Internship Jobs: Graduate Development Programme 2021
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements, you should Apply Online for the SANSA Graduate / Internship Programme.
Communication will only be conducted with short-listed candidates. If applicants have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, they must assume that their applications were unsuccessful.
SANSA is one of the esteemed companies working in South Africa, and you can Apply Online for the Latest SANSA Jobs for 2021.