The South African National Parks (SANPARKS) is offering the Latest Internships 2020 in different fields including Supply Chain Management, Human Resources, Public Relations, Accounting, Information Technology and Finance etc. The SANPARKS Internship Programme 2020 is available for the talented and hard working candidates living in South Africa. The SANPARKS Internships 2020 are available at Groenkloof National Park in Pretoria.
SANPARKS Vacancies 2020 have been announced for those candidates, who are willing to avail the Government Jobs or Government Internships 2020. It is pertinent to mention here that you may get more better Government Careers and Jobs after completing the South African National Parks Internships 2020. The Government Internship Opportunities are available at various government departments, and you may also avail the SANPARKS Careers and Jobs available for interns. The SANPARKS Jobs may also be available for you after completing the SANPARK Internships 2020. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions as appended below, before forwarding their application form to the recruitment department.
SANPARKS Internship Programme 2020 In Pretoria, South Africa: SANPARKS Vacancies
Applications are hereby invited from graduate who completed their tertiary qualification and wish to be placed at SANParks for a duration of one (1) year with a monthly stipend of R5000.00. SANParks is under no obligation to employ the Intern upon completion of the programme.
The following qualifications are required in Groenkloof National Park, Pretoria
- Human Resource Management
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Accounting Sciences
- Information Technology with specialization in Network Security
- Supply Chain Management
- Public Relations/ Journalism/ Communications Sciences
- Applications must attach a recent copy of the CV, certified copies of: Matric/Grade 12 certificate, academic qualifications, and ID.
- All applications should clearly indicate the relevant Field of study.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend.
- Failure to submit the requested documents/information will result in your application not being considered.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for assessment and selection interviews at a time, date and place as determined by SANParks
- It is the applicants’ responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA)
- All appointments for internships are subject to verification and pre-screening process
- SANParks reserves the right to make an appointment
- Manual applications will not be accepted
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
Applications not responded to within 21 days of the closing date must be considered unsuccessful.
SANParks is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right not to make an appointment
To qualify for the internship programme, you must –
- Be an unemployed graduate under the age of 35
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Have successfully completed a tertiary qualification at a Tertiary Institution under the above- mentioned discipline/fields of study
- Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship programme
How to Apply for SANParks Internships 2020: Government Vacancies in SA
Applications must be submitted via email to email@example.com
ENQUIRIES: Kindly contact Nomawethu Dudumashe
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements as mentioned above, you should apply online for the Latest Internships at SANPARKS, Pretoria.