The Sanofi is offering the Graduate Programme 2021 / 2022 in Johannesburg, South Africa. The Sanofi Jobs have been announced for learners, so you should get full advantage of the Sanofi Graduate Program 2021 / 2022. The Sanofi Graduate Internships 2021 are available in following fields of study.
- Trade & Revenue Graduate Programme
- Regulatory Affairs Revenue Graduate Programme
- Project Management Revenue Graduate Programme
If you are looking for Sanofi Careers or Sanofi Vacancies 2021, you have come to the right place. The Sanofi Graduate Programme 2021-2022 will boost your level of experience, so you should not miss the Graduate Training Programme 2021 or graduate jobs. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of the Sanofi Graduate Programme 2021, before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
Sanofi Vacancies 2021 in South Africa: Graduate Internship Programme for learners
- Project Management: Recent graduate (fully qualified) in Business Administration or commerce
- Regulatory Affairs: Recent graduate (fully qualified) in Pharmacy course/degree or science course/degree
- Trade and Revenue: Recent graduate (fully qualified) in Business Administration or commerce
- Computer skills: MS Office
MINIMUM SKILLS / EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED (COMPETENCIES)
- Organizational skills: time management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Business English
- Ability to initiate own communications, correspondence, meetings, etc.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a corporate environment
- Computer Literacy – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
BEHAVIOURAL DIMENSIONS REQUIRED (E.G. MANAGERIAL, COMMUNICATION, ETC.)
- Confidentiality, trust, integrity, tenacity, timekeeping, resilience and adaptability
- Attention to detail, focused, proactive, results-orientated and self-driven
- Use initiative within the framework of the position and its level of authority
- Work as part of a team
- Demonstrate a high level of energy, drive and personal responsibility to achieve individual goals
- Prioritise work according to importance and level of urgency
- Able to work under pressure – commit to and respect deadlines, often at short notice
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Knowledge of GMP
How To Apply for Sanofi Graduate Program 2021 / 2022: Internship Jobs for Graduates in Johannesburg
- Apply online for the Sanofi Trade & Revenue Graduate / Internship Programme
- Apply online for the Sanofi Regulatory Affairs Revenue Graduate / Internship Programme
- Apply online for the Sanofi Project Management Revenue Graduate / Internship Programme
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Sanofi Graduate Programme 2021 / 2022.