The Sanlam is offering the Latest Learnerships 2021 in South Africa. The Sanlam Learnership Programme 2021 is available in Johannesburg, South Africa. If you are looking for Sanlam Jobs or Sanlam Careers, you have come to the right place.
Sanlam Vacancies are now available for learners / trainees. The Sanlam Training Programme 2021 will boost your level of experience, and you will find more better Jobs in South Africa. The Sanlam Learnership 2021 will kick start your career, so you should not miss these Learnership Job Opportunities. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of the Sanlam Learnership 2021 or Training Program 2021 before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
Sanlam Learnerships 2021: Sanlam Training Program 2021
SA Retail Mass cluster offers a unique opportunity for young, enthusiastic and energetic persons from the designated groups to gain practical working experience in a corporate environment. The learnership programme is aimed at matriculants and offers:
- A 12-month contract
- A monthly stipend
- On the job training and assessment
- FETC Long Term Insurance Qualification
- Continuous coaching and mentoring
What will you do:
- Acquire knowledge of company products, services and operational processes and systems
- Complete practical onsite training
- Fill out logbooks for workplace-based learning
- Pass and complete the required level in formative and summative assessments
- Carry out tasks and duties as contracted with your manager
What will make you successful in this role?
- Applicants must be South African citizens
- Not be currently employed
- Be aged between 18 and 34 years
- Not have completed a previous learnership
- Be willing to commit to complete the 12-month programme
Qualification and Experience Grade 12
Knowledge and Skills
- Processing transactions and conduct simple calculations
- Data collection and analysis
- Record keeping, filing and maintenance of databases
- Maintain work standards and quality verification
- Plans and aligns – Contributing dependently
- Communicates effectively – Contributing dependently
- Action orientated – Contributing dependently
- Optimises work processes – Contributing dependently
Build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters – Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate, Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
- Being resilient – Contributing dependently
- Customer focus – Contributing dependently
- Collaborates – Contributing dependently
- Cultivates innovation – Contributing dependently
- Drives results – Contributing dependently
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
Our commitment to transformation
The Sanlam Group is committed to achieving transformation and embraces diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace as we believe that these are key components to ensuring a thriving and sustainable business in South Africa. The Group’s Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the selection process.
How To Apply for SANLAM Learnership 20201 Training Jobs at Sanlam South Africa
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Sanlam Jobs for Trainees / Learners in South Africa.