The Sanlam is offering the Personal Finance Internships for 2020 in South Africa. The Sanlam Jobs have been announced for hard working candidates, where they can optimize their skills and experience level. The Sanlam Internship for 2020 will boost your experience level, and you will get better Finance Jobs or Finance Vacancies in near future.
Sanlam Careers mostly remain vacant, and you may also avail the Sanlam Vacancies after completing the Finance Internship Programme 2020. The interested candidates, should have a look on the details and descriptions of the Sanlam Internship Opportunities 2020 before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
Sanlam Internship Programme 2020: Finance Internship Jobs in South Africa
This is a 12 month contract position allowing the incumbent to gain relevant work experience in the financial services industry. The individual will be exposed to training and office administration whilst being part of an administrative team at Sanlam Personal Finance.
- Provide administration support to intermediaries
- Provide quotations and sales support to the intermediaries/ consultants
- Provide after sales services support
- Process and monitor new business issued
- Assists the intermediaries with the relevant product information
- Monitor outstanding premiums
Qualification & experience
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Business related National Diploma or Degree
- Preferably no or very limited previous working experience
Knowledge and skills
To be successful you will need to demonstrate good experience in:
- Knowledge of and experience in MS Office
- Should be unemployed
- Cultivates innovation
- Client centricity
- Results driven
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Communicates effectively
- Plans and aligns
- Action oriented
- Treating customers fairly
How to Apply for Sanlam Internship 2020: Sanlam Jobs for 2020
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Apply Online for the Sanlam Internship Jobs 2020. Sanlam is one of the big companies working in South Africa, so you should not miss the opportunities.