The South African National Blood Service (SANBS) is offering the Latest Trainee Donor Attendants Jobs and Training Opportunities in Bloemfontein and Nelspruit, South Africa. The Donor Attendant Jobs and Blood Bank Careers usually remain available in the hospitals and laboratories, so you may avail these jobs after completing the Laboratory Training Programme 2015.
The SANBS Jobs and Careers usually remain vacant, and there are chances that you will get these Jobs at SANBS after completing the required experience. The Trainee Donor Attendant Careers and Jobs may also be available for you at Blood Banks, Laboratories and Hospitals after getting the experience certificate from SANBS. The SANBS Vacancies should be availed by the interested candidates, so don’t miss the chance and have a look on the details and descriptions as appended below.
SANBS Careers: Trainee Donor Attendants Jobs 2015
To assist in the receiving and preparation of donor for donation, as well as excellent donor care during and after the donation. All procedures are undertaken according to SOP Policy documents and other written communication
- Grade 12 (NQF 4)
- Code 8 Drivers license (Manual).
- PDP Code 10 License.
- Meditech knowledge an advantage
Key Performance Areas:
- Ensures effective clinic donor registration to achieve collection targets for clinics
- Assist in the effective preparation and closure of clinics (fixed site or mobile) in order to achieve blood collection targets as a Team
- Assists in basic physical check-ups for possible deferments
- Ensures the delivery of excellent donor care to achieve customer satisfaction and donor retention rates
- Performs general administration duties
- Undertakes prescribed training curriculum professionally and diligently and according to specified timeframes
Closing Date: 20 April 2015
How to Apply for Trainee Donor Attendant Careers 2015 at SANBS South Africa
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click here to apply online for the Latest SANBS Careers and Jobs. The SANBS will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better job opportunities in near future. So don’t miss the training programme 2015 and forward your job application at your earliest.