Bell Equipment is offering the new Sales Representative Trainee Jobs in Johannesburg, South Africa. The Latest Jobs 2014 have been announced by various companies for Sales Representatives, and if you are trying to make your career in this field, you can join the Sales Representative Training Programme 2014 offered by Bell Equipment, South Africa.
Bell Equipment Careers usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may also avail the Jobs at Bell Equipment after getting the valuable experience. Bell Equipment is one of the large companies of South Africa, and it has announced the Latest Jobs for Sales Representative in JHB, South Africa. The Traineeship Opportunity 2014 can boost your experience level and skills in short span of time. Hence you should join the Sales Representative Trainee Programme 2014 to get more knowledge and experience in this field.
The Sales Representative Jobs usually remain open in South Africa, and you may also avail these job opportunities after completing the Bell Equipment Sales Representative Traineeship 2014. You may also avail these Jobs at Bell Equipment, South Africa after having the desired experience. The interested candidates can have a look on the details of Programme before submitting your application for job.
Sales Representative Jobs for Trainees at Bell Equipment
Bell Equipment is looking for 3 Trainee Sales Representatives in Johannesburg.
Proudly South African Bell Equipment has a global footprint and over 60 years of experience in the manufacture, distribution and support of material handling equipment to a broad spectrum of industries.
The successful candidates will be based in Johannesburg and will be exposed to the following:
- Maintaining and improving Bell’s market share in assigned area through the sale of new and used units.
- Developing and enhancing customer relationships through extensive calling and cold calling.
- Attaining and exceeding agreed sales and gross profit budgets
- Reporting on opposition activities and market intelligence
- Ensuring all administrative duties such as call reports, reports on lost sales, forecasting, etc., are accurately and timeously completed
- Maintaining and enhancing the Company’s image at all times
REQUIREMENTS / Eligibility Criteria
- May not have a criminal record due to International Travel
- ABET level 4 or equivalent (e.g. Grade 9)
- Applicants must have strong communication skills
- Applicants must be self motivated and resourceful
- Knowledge of Bell or Heavy Earthmoving Equipment and job applications would be an advantage
- Tertiary sales and marketing or technical qualification would be an advantage.
- Customer relations flair
- Preference will be given to applicants who have completed an appropriate tertiary degree or diploma or have made substantial progress towards attaining same
- Applicants must be prepared to travel and spend time away from home as required
- Preference will be given to applicants with previous selling experience
- Computer literacy would be an advantage
Closing Date: 18 August 2014
How to Apply for Bell Equipment Traineeships for Sales Representatives
After having a look on the details of Sales Representatives Jobs for Trainees, if you think that you comply with the eligibility criteria, you can Apply Online for the recently announced Bell Equipment jobs / Career Opportunities. Keep in mind the closing date of the Traineeships and submit your application at the earliest possible time to get better experience as Sales Representative.