The SA Breweries is offering the Sales Learnerships 2024 / 2025 in Chamdor, Denver, Isando, Baragwanath and Wadeville, South Africa. The Sales Learnership Programme 2024 will be helpful for those candidates who are willing to make their career in marketing and sales field. The SA Breweries Learnerships 2024 have been announced in South Africa, and now you can avail the SA Breweries Vacancies available for Sales Learners. The Sales Jobs are available with various big companies of South Africa, and you may avail the Sales Careers after completing the SA Breweries Learnership Programme 2024 available in SA.
The SA Breweries Jobs may also be available for you after completing the Sales Learning Programme 2024, so you should avail the Sales Job Opportunities at the first convenient. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may avail the SA Breweries Careers after having good experience in the sales field. The South African Breweries Learnerships 2024 will boost your experience level as well as skills, and you will get more better SAB Jobs in near future. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of sales vacancies before forwarding their learnership job application form to the concerned department of the company.
Sales Learnership Programme 2024 at SA Breweries, South Africa: SAB Vacancies
The South African Breweries (SAB) invites applications for Sales Learnership opportunities in Denver, Wadeville, Isando, Chamdor and Baragwanath.The purpose of the learnerships is to provide people with an opportunity to enrol for a Further Education and Training Certificate (NQF4) with the Food and Beverages SETA. They will enter into a fixed term contract for the duration of 12 months with Egoli Region and will complete a learnership programme comprising of a blend of formal training and structured work experience supported by coaching and mentorship.
Objectives of the programme
- Complete Sales Learnership Programme. The Learnership is a structured integrated learning programme that combines theoretical (formal) training and on-the-job learning (structured work experience).
- Provide support on sales deliverables and targets during peak business periods and when sales teams are on leave
- A Grade 12 qualification is essential
- Valid South African driver’s licence
- Proficiency in English and any other South African language
- Basic computer literacy and experience working with Microsoft Office
- Basic financial literacy and business acumen
- Local area knowledge is a requirement
- Results Driven
- Good negotiation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse groups of people
- Ability to work in a flexible working environment (includes week-ends and public holidays)
- Ability to work in a pressurised working environment
How to Apply for SA Breweries Sales Learnerships 2024: SAB Careers & Jobs
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click here to apply online for SA Breweries Learnership 2024/2025. SA Breweries is one of the famous companies working in SA, and it has announced many jobs and career opportunities in various fields of study. So you should not miss the chance, and start working at SAB.