The South African Breweries (SAB) is offering the Sales Learnerships 2024 / 2025 in South Africa. The Sales Learnership Programme 2024-2025 will jump start your career and you will get more better Sales Jobs and Sales Careers in near future. The company has now also announced the Sales Learnerships 2024 / 2025 at SAB. SA Breweries Jobs usually remain available / vacant in SA, and you may also avail the SAB Careers after having some good and valuable experience in the Sales and Marketing field. The Sales Learnership 2024 is available in following areas.
The SAB Breweries Jobs and Careers also remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may also avail the SA Breweries Vacancies after completing the SAB Miller Learnership Programme 2024 in Sales and Marketing Department. The SA Breweries Careers are available for learners, where you can easily optimize your experience as well as sales skills. The SA Breweries Learnerships 2024 / 2025 will be helpful for you in sales and marketing field. The interested candidates should go through the complete learnership details before forwarding their job application at the concerned department.
SAB Careers / Jobs: SA Breweries Learnerships in Sales and Marketing Field
The South African Breweries (SAB) invites applications for Sales Learnership opportunities in Denver, Wadeville, Isando, Chamdor and Baragwanath. The purpose of the learnerships is to provide people with an opportunity to enrol for a Further Education and Training Certificate (NQF4) with the Food and Beverages SETA. They will enter into a fixed term contract for the duration of 12 months with Egoli Region and will complete a learnership programme comprising of a blend of formal training and structured work experience supported by coaching and mentorship.
Objectives of the programme
- Complete Sales Learnership Programme. The Learnership is a structured integrated learning programme that combines theoretical (formal) training and on-the-job learning (structured work experience).
- Provide support on sales deliverables and targets during peak business periods and when sales teams are on leave
- A Grade 12 qualification is essential
- Valid South African driver’s licence
- Proficiency in English and any other South African language
- Basic computer literacy and experience working with Microsoft Office
- Basic financial literacy and business acumen
- Local area knowledge is a requirement
- Results Driven
- Good negotiation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse groups of people
- Ability to work in a flexible working environment (includes week-ends and public holidays)
- Ability to work in a pressurised working environment
How to Apply for Sales Learnership Programme 2024-2025 at SA Breweries South Africa
The SAB is offering the Sales Learnership Opportunities in Chamdor, Denver, Isando, Baragwanath and Wadeville, South Africa. If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should go to the Official Site of SA Breweries South Africa to apply online for the sales learnerships at SA Breweries.
The SA Breweries is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, and it has previously announced various internships and learnerships for hard working and talented candidates. So if you are looking for good and valuable experience in sales field, you should join the SAB Miller.