South African Institute of Race Relations (SAIRR) is offering the Latest Bursaries 2020 in South Africa. The SAIRR Bursary 2020 is available for the people of all races. The SAIRR Bursaries 2020 will provide you financial assistance during your studies, and you will be studying with more ease and reliability. The SAIRR Bursary Application Form 2020 is available over the web, where from you can apply online for the recently announced SAIRR Bursary Programme 2020.
South African Institute of Race Relations Bursary 2020 should be availed by interested candidates after having a look on the details and descriptions of SAIRR Bursary 2020.
The bursary application process starts online on 9 July 2019 and closes on 31 August 2019. Please note that only application forms from the Bursary Department at the South African Institute of Race Relations will be considered. Application forms downloaded from any other websites will not be taken into account.
Who is eligible for IRR Bursary?
- Only citizens of the Republic of South Africa.
- Only students who intend to study or who are already studying for a degree or diploma at a tertiary institution in South Africa which is registered with the Council for Higher Education.
- Only applicants who are intending to study, or are already studying for a first degree/diploma. Students who intend studying for a post-graduate degree – e.g. Honours – are not eligible.
There are six steps to applying for a bursary from the Institute
- Complete the online application form below. The closing date by which to complete this form is 31st August 2019.
- The completed online applications will be reviewed by the Institute. They will produce a short-list of potential bursary recipients.
- The Institute will contact all short-listed applicants. Each short-listed applicant will be supplied with documents that he or she will require in order to complete the application process. Please note that if you are not contacted by the Institute by 30th September 2019 then you have not been short-listed.
- Short-listed candidates must complete the documents they received under step 3 and return these to the Institute by 16th November 2019.
- The Institute’s bursary selection committee will review all those final applications received on or before 16th November 2019 and make decisions about which students are to receive bursaries for 2020. These decisions will be taken by 15 February 2020.
- The Institute will notify the students who have been granted bursaries.
Closing date: 31 August 2019
How to Apply for SAIRR Student Bursary Scheme 2020: Bursary Application
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Apply Online for the IRR Student Bursary programme 2020 available in South Africa for the citizens of all races.