The SAIPA has announced the Latest Trainee Accountant Jobs for 2022 / 2023 in South Africa at PWC. The PWC is recruiting the SAIPA Trainees in Worcester and Robertson in Accountancy fields. Hence if you are looking for Latest SAIPA Jobs for 2022 / 2023, career or Graduate Training Programmes, you should apply at the earliest possible time by submitting your job application at the PWC Recruiting Company to join the SAIPA as Trainee.
It is also pertinent to mention here that you may get Jobs at SAIPA after completing the successfully completing the SAIPA Trainee Accountant Programme 2023 in South Africa. You may also get more better job opportunities and career offers from various other big companies working in South Africa in near future. SAIPA Jobs and Careers usually remain vacant in Durban, Cape Town and Gauteng, South Africa and you can avail these job opportunities by submitting your application along with the training certificate. Hence if you are looking for Accounting experience, you should join the SAIPA Traineeships 2023 through PWC. You should have a look on the details of SAIPA Training Programme for Accountants before submitting your job application at PWC.
SAIPA Trainee Accountant Jobs 2022 / 2023 at PWC
PwC: SAIPA Graduate Programme 2023
We run our programme alongside the South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA). Our graduates in this programme serve their articles over three years in our Assurance practice and learn through hands-on coaching. During your time with us you’ll gain exceptional business, personal and technical skills which you will be able to use across the business and throughout your career.
Locations: Stellenbosch, Kimberley, Nelspruit, Cape Town, Bloemfontein, Worcester, Johannesburg, Emalahleni, Mahikeng
You will have the opportunity to perform all activities related to the accounting function, which may include the following:
- Capture transactions in accounting records.
- Perform reconciliations.
- Perform bookkeeping to balance sheets.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Perform tax calculations and complete tax returns.
- Complete VAT returns.
- Perform general accounting functions according to PwC methodologies.
- Assist managers with various client matters, including administrative work.
- A completed or partially completed financial accounting degree with the intention to qualify as a professional accountant.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, and fluency in English – the ability to communicate in Afrikaans is a plus but not a must.
- Computer literacy, with a good knowledge of Pastel, MS Word and MS Excel.
Closing Date: 31 August 2022
How to Apply for SAIPA Trainee Accountant Programme 2023 in South Africa
If you are looking for a good experience in Accounting Field, you should join the Trainee Accountant Jobs at SAIPA, South Africa. If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by PWC (SAIPA), you should Apply Online for the SAIPA Jobs 2023 or Accounts Trainee Programme 2023 in South Africa.