The South African Bulk Terminals (SABT) is offering The Latest Apprenticeship Programme 2021 / 2022 in Durban, South Africa and now you can download the SABT Application Form in order to apply online for the SABT Apprenticeships 2021. The SABT Apprenticeship 2021 has been announced for hard working and talented candidates. The SABT Careers mostly remain vacant, and you may also apply for the SABT Jobs after completing the SABT Apprenticeship Training Programme 2021 / 2022. The Apprenticeship Training Jobs 2021 are available in following fields.
- Boilermaking Apprenticeships 2021
- Electrical Apprenticeships 2021
- Mechanical Fitter Apprenticeships 2021
The SABT Vacancies have been announced for trainees, so you should not miss the Opportunities. The Boilermaking Jobs or Electrical Jobs may also be available for you after having valuable experience, so you should not miss the Artisan Apprenticeship 2021 available at SABT in Durban. The SABT Apprenticeship 2021 will boost your level of experience, and you will find better jobs after having valuable experience. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of SABT Apprenticeship Programme 2021 / 2022, before forwarding their Apprenticeship Application Form to recruitment department.
SABT Application Form: Apprenticeship Programme 2021 / 2022
As part of South African Bulk Terminals (SABT) has Skills Development Strategy. SABT will be embarking on an Apprenticeship programme for Unemployed Youth to be trained in the following trades:
- Boilermaking (X2)
- Electrical (X2)
- Mechanical Fitter (X2)
Interested candidates must fit the following minimum criteria:
1. Completed/ certificated N2 with relevant trade theory (as a minimum)
2. Good communication skills (English written & oral)
3. Must be unemployed and not concurrently enrolled on any other learnership/ apprenticeship/ work experience programme
4. Must have Technical interest and enthusiasm to become an artisan
5. Previous work experience will be advantageous
6. Be able to travel to the training centre and the workplace for the entire duration of the 36-month programme
7. Be willing to go under an assessment process prior to selection
8. Be willing to undergo a pre-employment medical examination
9. Must be a team player with a good attitude and willingness to learn
10. Must be a South African Youth (under the age of 35)
11. Be a South African citizen with an ID 12. Must be physically fit
Closing Date: 12 May 2021
How To Apply for SABT Apprenticeship Training 2021 / 2022
Applicants must submit the following:
- Fully completed and signed application form (attached hereto)
- Covering Letter indicating application for the Apprenticeship
- Curriculum Vitae – not more than 3 pages, in MS Word / PDF format
- Certified copy of theory certificate/s and other qualifications, if any
- Certified copy of identity document
- Certified proof of residence NB: Applicants with fraudulent information and/or documents will be disqualified Closing date for applications: 28 May 2021 @ 23:59HRS
Applications to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the code APPIE2021quoted in the subject line.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Apply Online for the recently announced SABT Apprenticeships 2021 / 2022 in order to raise your experience level in the field.