SabMiller is offering the Packaging Learnership vacancies for 2014 in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. The SABMiller Packaging Learnerships 2014 can give you packing experience in short span of time, and you will be getting good experience while going through the SabMiller Learnership Programme 2014.
Packaging or Packing is a field that needs good experience and expertise, and now you have the training opportunity to avail at the earliest possible time. SABMiller Careers and Jobs usually remain vacant, and after completing the Packaging Learnership Programme 2014, you may get more better Packaging Jobs and employment offers from SabMiller, South Africa or other various big companies working in South Africa.
The SabMiller Packaging Learnership Programme 2o14 will best fit to your needs, if you are interested to make your career in packaging field. So the interested candidates should have a look on the details of Packaging Learnerships 2014 at SabMiller before submitting their job application at the recruitment department of the company.
SABMiller Packaging Learnership Jobs 2014 in Port Elizabeth, South Africa
SABMiller is offering Packaging Learnership Opportunities at Ibhayi Brewery in Port Elizabeth to provide 6 people with an opportunity to enrole for a Packaging Processing Learnership (NQF L3). They will enter into a 12 month, fixed term contract with Ibhayi Brewery during which they will undergo both on-the-job and off-the-job learning, culminating in a national qualification.The SABMiller learnership is a national qualification that is registered by Food & Beverage SETA and is a work-based route of attaining a national qualification. It consists of institutional learning (theory) as well as structured work-experience (practical on the packaging production line). A total minimum number of 120 credits, which are based on fundamental, core and elective unit standards, need to be achieved.
- Matric, N qualification / Diploma
- PC literacy (Excel, Word)
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL PERFORMANCE IN THIS POSITION ARE:
- Physically fit (Physically demanding environment)
- Ability to self manage, with initiative and bias for action
- Enquiring and analytical thinking ability
- Great attention to detail with the ability to prioritise
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Be prepared to work shifts (3 x 8 configuration off peak and 4 x 8 during peak)
WORK ENVIRONMENT TASKS INCLUDE:
- Run Production Machines (80% of the duration of learnership)
- Perform Maintenance, Inspection & Cleaning on Production Machines and environment
- Monitor and Perform Quality analyses relating to the Production processes
- Problem Solving
- Maintaining a Healthy and Safe working environment
- Completion of theory and practical assignments and tests
- Self motivated
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in teams
How to Apply for SabMiller Packaging Learnership Programme 2014
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements for the Learnership Opportunities available at SabMiller, you should Apply Online for the recently announced learnership vacancies 2014 at SabMiller, South Africa. After the successful completion of your training job, you will be getting better packaging careers and job offers from many other big companies working in South Africa. So don’t miss the opportunity and submit your job application form online at your first convenient.