SABC Internships 2014 are available in South Africa in various fields. It is a special SABC Graduate Programme 2014, where the graduate students will get experience during the Internship period. SABC is one of the big companies working in South Africa, and the Internship Programme 2014 has been announced by SABC.
SABC Internship Programme 2014 is offering the experience in various fields like Technology, Journalism, Television Production, News Casting and several other fields. If you are doing Mass Communication from anywhere, the SABC Careers and Jobs can boost your working experience and expertise in the Media and Television field.
After completing this SABC Gradute Development Programme 2014 or Internship job 2014, you may get better job opportunities and career offers by various Media Companies or News Channels in near future. So have a look on the latest job opportunities and 2014 Internships at SABC, South Africa.
SABC Internship Programme 2014
This is an exciting opportunity for graduates who have a 3 or 4 year Degree/diploma from an accredited and recognised tertiary institutions in the following disciplines to participate in the SABC internship programme:
- Technology: Radio Technical operations – (Ref: Tech/001)
- Technology: Radio Archives/Librarian – (Ref: Tech/002)
- Technology: Logistics – (Ref: Tech/003)
- Technology: Television Technical Operations (eg. For example: Camera Operations, Lighting Operations & Sound Operations) – (Ref: Tech/004)
- Technology: IT Specific areas only: [IT Security (Ref: Tech/005) , Database/Server (Ref: Tech/006), Programming (Ref: Tech/007) & Networking (Ref: Tech/008)]
- Journalism (News) – (Ref: NW:001)
- Television Production – (Ref: TV/001)
- TV Sport Production – (Ref: TV/002)
- Radio Program Production/Producing – (Ref: RD/001) (Opportunities on these stations: Metro FM, 5FM, SA FM, 2000FM, Lesedi FM, RSG, Ukhozi FM, Umhlobo Wenene FM, Ligwalagwala FM, Motsweding FM, Phalaphala FM, Thobela FM, Munghana Lonene FM, Tru FM)
- Media Strategy – (Ref: CE/001)
- Policy and Regulatory affairs – (Ref: GS/001)
- Human Resources – (Ref: GS/002)
- Remuneration – (Ref: GS/003)
Minimum Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
- Matric certificate
- Successfully completed a 3 year degree/diploma in the discipline the application is being made
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office. MS Project literacy in certain disciplines will be an advantage.
- Be a South African citizen and under the age of 35.
- Excellent command of the English language (verbal and written)
- Good communication skills
- Be prepared to enter into a learning agreement for 10 months commencing on 1 March 2014
- Aptitude tests and other criteria will be utilised to determine suitability and entry into the programme
- Apply directly to the relevant internship as per the email address given
- Apply directly to your relevant province
There are no guaranteed of employment after completion of the programme
How to Apply for SABC Internships 2014
Interested individuals who meet the above criteria and requirements for the relevant internship are invited to forward applications by emailing, to email@example.com.
Download and Complete The Internships Application Form
All supporting documents as required. (Incomplete applications will disqualify the application)
A concise 1 page CV (CV to detail current competencies, experience and skills)
Certified copies of SA identity, matric certificate, diploma/degree, academic transcripts and other documents as detailed on the application form.
Please indicate in the subject box of the e-mail the following:
The specific internship the application is made for,
In which province,The relevant reference number which is provided in red next to the internship type of the advert
If your application does not specify the type of internship you are applying for, your application will not be considered.
Closing Date: 28 January 2014 (16:00)
So keep in mind the closing date for Latest SABC Internship jobs in South Africa for 2014, and apply at the earliest possible time at SABC Careers or Job Opportunities.