The South African Breweries (SAB Miller) is offering the Latest Learnership Programme 2021 / 2022 in South Africa. The SAB Miller Learnerships 2022 are available in Johannesburg, South Africa, where you can easily optimize your career in different fields. The SAB Miller Learnerships 2021 / 2022 are rarely available in South Africa, so you should avail the SAB Miller Learnership Programme 2021 / 2022 to boost your experience level as well as expertise.
SABMiller Careers and Jobs mostly remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may also avail the SABMiller Vacancies after having good experience in sales field. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may get SABMiller Jobs after having the experience certificate. The SA Breweries Learnership Programme 2022 will jump start your career and give you more better opportunities in future, so you should not miss the chance. You may get more better Sales Jobs or Sales Careers after completing the Learnership Opportunity, so have a look on the details below before forwarding your application form to the recruitment department of the company.
SABMiller Learnership 2021 / 2022: SAB Learnerships in South Africa
Discover your true potential through the ABInBev Africa graduate development and leadership programme – TAP.
At ABInBev we believe in investing in our future leaders today. The Talent Acceleration Programme is an intensive 36 month programme which attracts the brightest most driven graduates and nurtures their talent by providing relevant experiences right from the start.
If you want to accelerate your career, build your skills through cross functional development and build your profile to be a future leader the Talent Acceleration Programme is for you!
The programme offers the following:
- 6 Month cycles
- Rotation of work experience and teams
- Individual and team evaluations
Future forward development
- Cross functional experiences
- On the job learning
- Coaching and mentoring
- Leadership development
- Accelerated growth and graduation (Global Management Trainees will be chosen from TAP)
- Accelerated career growth (top performers’ programme will be shorter in duration)
You’ll need to be ambitious, curious, bold and resilient, ready to take on tough challenges and be determined to deliver results. We’re looking for a global mindset and a desire to connect with people at all levels. We prize a sense of ownership and a desire to make an impact.
- By programme start, recent graduate with completed bachelors’ degree (from a recognised tertiary institution) achieved within requisite timeframe
- No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the programme start date. (Internship, vac work, short duration contracts and does not apply
- Minimum GPA (Gross Point Average) of 60% and above at university
- By programme start completed bachelors’ degree (from a recognised tertiary institution) achieved within requisite timeframe
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country for which application is being submitted
- Geographical mobility – if you are not JHB based, you will have to relocate
- Fully proficient in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
How to Apply for SABMiller Sales Learnership Programme 2021 / 2022 in South Africa
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for South African Breweries Careers and Learnership Jobs.
SA Breweries is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, it has announced Packaging Jobs many times, and now it has come up with the Sales Training Programme, where you can raise your experience in the field of sales and marketing.