The Road Accident Fund (RAF) is offering the New Internships 2020 in Pretoria, South Africa. The Operations Internship Programme 2020 is available for hard working and talented candidates, so you should not miss the RAF Internships 2020. The Road Accident Fund Internship 2020 will boost your experience level, and you will get better Operations Jobs and Operations Career Opportunities in near future.
The Road Accident Fund Vacancies 2020 are available for Interns and Learners, so you should get full advantage of the Road Accident Internships 2020 in order to raise your experience level by working under the kind control of veterans. The Road Accident Fund Jobs usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may also avail the Road Accident Fund Career after completing the Operation Internship Programme 2020. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of RAF Jobs available for Interns before forwarding their Internship job application to the concerned department.
Road Accident Fund Internship Programme 2020: RAF Jobs and Careers in SA
The Road Accident Fund is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain work experience. Applications are invited for the internship for unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35.The internship program will run for a period of twelve (12) months.
Work based exposure may include the following
How to generate positive publicity for the Road Accident Fund and enhance its reputation.
Qualifications and other Requirements
- Certified copy of Grade 12 / Matric certificate.
- Certified copy of your ID.
- Certified copy of academic transcript.
- Your CV and motivational letter.
Technical and behavioral competencies required
The successful candidates will be required to display the following competencies in this role:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Basic computer skills
- Prioritize tasks as needed
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT Grad / Intern [x4]
- Certified copy of Diploma / B Degree in Supply Chain Management or Procurement, Purchasing or Public Administration/Management or Logistics or Cost or Management Accounting BCom Finance.
STRATEGY AND REPORTING Grad / Intern S [x2]
- B. Degree in the following fields / Administration / Information Sytems / Mathematics / Statistics / Public Management and Business Management
SOCIAL & DIGITAL MEDIA Grad / Intern
- BA Communication / BA Journalism / B Marketing or Marketing Management / BCommerce in Marketing degree.
PUBLIC RELATIONS & REPUTATION MANAGEMENT Grad / Intern
- Degree or national diploma in Communications, Journalism or Marketing.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE Grad / Intern S [x2]
- B Degree in Business Management or Information Technology
MARKETING Grad / Intern S [x2]
- B Comm Degree in Marketing
LEGAL Grad / Intern
- Certified copy of LLB Degree
Grad / Intern AL COMMUNICATION Grad / Intern Ref: 10052019ICI
- NQF Level 7 or higher such as, B A Communication / B A Journalism / B Marketing or Marketing Management / B Commerce in Marketing / National Diploma: Public Relations, Communications or any other relevant qualification.
ETHICS Grad / Intern Ref: 10052019EI
- Diploma/degree in business Ethics,Diploma / Degree in Law
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR) Grad / Intern S [x2]Ref: 10052019CSRI
- B degree in Social Science or Corporate Citizenship related qualification
COMBINED ASSURANCE (RISK) Grad / Intern Ref: 10052019CARI
- B Degree in Risk Management/ Internal Audit
CALL CENTER Grad / Intern S [x4]Ref: 10052019CCI
- Call Centre Management Diploma or advanced call center certificate.
How to Apply For Road Accident Fund Internship Training Programme 2020 : Learning Programme at RAF
Applications can be forwarded to the following mail addresses
NB: Applications can be forwarded to the following mail address: email@example.com
No hand delivered applications will be accepted.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the province and the reference number for the Internship you are applying for on the subject line.
- Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no academic transcript will not be considered.
- Applicants are restricted to apply for a maximum of 3 positions only (to complete an application for each ref number)
- Applicants must be unemployed, was never employed in the field of the post and never participated in an Internship programme in the relevant field of the post previously
- The applicant must not have previously served as an intern before.
- Should it be found that the applicant previously served as an intern and did not disclose that info and it is discovered later, the applicant will be disqualified.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are underrepresented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful
NB! ONLY THE FIRST 300 CVS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should apply online for the RAF Internship Programme 2020. The Road Accident Fund Internship 2020 will kick start your professional career in the operations field, so you should not miss the learnership opportunities available at RAF.