The Dischem Pharmacies is offering the Retail Learnerships 2017 in South Africa. The Dischem Learnership Programme 2017 will be helpful for you in near future, when you will be getting more better Retail Jobs or Retailing Careers with various other big companies working in SA. If you are looking for the Retail Learning Programme 2017, you have come to the right place, as the Dischem Vacancies have been announced by company.
The Dischem Jobs may also be available for you after having some good and relevant experience in the field. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may get more better Retailing Jobs or Retail Careers after completing the Retail Learnership available in South Africa. Retail Vacancies should be availed by those candidates, who are willing to get experience in the retailing field. The Dischem Careers may also be available for you after completing the Dischem Learning Jobs for 2017. The details and descriptions about the Job are appended below.
Retail Learnership 2017: Dischem Learning Programme in South Africa
Dis-Chem has Learnership opportunities country wide for individuals interested career in the Retail Sector. Successful applicants will contribute to Dis-Chem`s high merchandising standards, provide excellent customer service, ensure accurate receiving of goods delivered & facilitate the efficient flow of goods in the store, maintain administration & contribute to the business unit’s profitability. Successful candidates will receive a stipend.
Since 1978, Dis-Chem has been South Africa’s first choice in pharmacies with dispensaries, family clinics, comprehensive self-medication centres and so much more.
- Define the core concepts of the wholesale and retail environment
- Interact with customers
- Count stock for a stocktake
- Maintain a safe and secure wholesale and retail environment
- Mark merchandise and maintain displays according to Dis-Chem standards
- Process payments at a Point of Sales (POS)
- Record transactions
- Implement promotional activities according to business needs
- Resolve customer queries / complaints
- Grade 12 / Matric (with 50% or more for Mathematics/Maths Literacy)
- Passionate about Retail and Customer Service
- Strong command of the English language
- Computer literate – MS Office
Advantageous (bot essential):
- Tertiary qualification
- Previous retail experience
Closing Date: 18 November 2016
How to Apply for Retail Learnerships 2017: Dischem Careers & Jobs in South Africa
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click Here to apply online for the latest Retail Learnerships in South Africa. If you are looking for Retail Jobs in SA, you should have come good and valuable experience in the field. So you should not miss the retail opportunities available in South Africa.