The details about RedBull Student Marketeers, Salary, Interview Questions, Pay and Closing Date is appended here. RedBull Student Marketeer Internship Programme 2020 / 2021 is available for hard working students, who are willing to make some extra money during their education. RedBull Jobs mostly remain vacant and it is the best chance for you to work as RedBull Student Intern.
The RedBull Careers are available all over the world, and if you are looking for RedBull Vacancies, you can forward your online application form for RedBull Student Marketeer in South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions before forwarding their Application Form to recruitment department of Red Bull South Africa.
RedBull Student Marketeer Programme 2020: RedBull Student Programme in South Africa
Our Red Bull Student Marketeers are part of the most dynamic and empowered brand and product ambassador program in the world. They understand Red Bull’s target group and are responsible for driving the brand image and product understanding on their campus and in their region. The goal of the Student Markteeer program is to reach new consumers, excite university students, increase sales and manage the Red Bull brand at their campus.
This includes direct contact with consumers and customers, inviting product trial, in addition to working at Red Bull events to ensure an unforgettable brand experience for consumers. Student Marketeers value flexibility over a 9 to 5 job and love to work in a creative working atmosphere.
Responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
- Be A Red Bull Brand Ambassador
- Know your market, spot and set the trends
- Build distribution. Ensure visibility. Collect orders
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
- Excellent communication skills
- Charismatic, energetic, positive and outgoing personality
- Highly approachable and social with the ability to relate to different people in many occasions
- Immersed in student life with thorough understanding of the university, city and region, including behind-the-scenes activities and hot-spots
- Encompass a creative mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit, with a high sense of responsibility and initiative
- Ability to manage part-time work & studies and ideally available to work some evenings and weekends
- An affinity and desire to learn and apply a new range of skills, especially marketing, negotiation and sales
- Connected with a variety of influential groups and individuals on campus
- Passionate about the Red Bull brand and product
How to Apply for Red Bull Student Marketeer Positions Lying Vacant in South Africa
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements, you should Apply Online for the RedBull: Student Marketeer Available Positions in South Africa.