The RCL Foods is now announcing In-Service Training 2020 i.e. a Special Training Programme, where you will learn new techniques and ideas related to your fields. The RCL Foods Training Jobs 2020 are available in the following fields.
- Engineering In-Service Training Programme 2020
- Animal Production In-Service Training Programme 2020
The RCL Foods Jobs 2020 are available for trainees in KZN, South Africa. The RCL Foods Careers mostly remain vacant, and now you can apply online for the RCL Foods Vacancies 2020 in order to raise your level of experience in the relevant field. The RCL Foods In-Service Training 2020 will boost your level of experience, and you will find better jobs in South Africa. The interested candidates can have a look on the details of RCL Foods Training Programme 2020, before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
RCL Foods In-Service Traineeships 2020: Jobs at RCL Foods South Africa
Location: Manderston, KZN
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated student, ready to tackle the working world? RCL FOODS is looking for students who require 12 months practical experience in order to obtain their qualification in Engineering Studies (Civil, Mechanical and Electrical). Our in-service programme is concentrated on developing a pipeline of young talent and focuses on selecting young people who have studied towards scarce and critical skills within the business
- Studying towards relevant qualification in Engeneering Studies (Civil, Mechanical and Electrical) / Agric / Animal Production.
- Completed Matric.
- Overall academic average of 60% or higher.
- Must reside in the area.
How To Apply for RCL Foods Engineering Traineeships 2020: RCL Foods Jobs in ZA
- Apply Online for the RCL Foods Engineering Inservice Traineeship Programme
- Apply Online for the RCL Foods Agric/ Animal Production Inservice Traineeship Programme
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements provided by the company, you should Apply Online for the Latest In-Service Traineeship Programme 2020 available at RCL Foods South Africa.