The Rand Water is offering the Latest Graduate Development Programme 2020 in South Africa. The Rand Water Jobs 2020 and Vacancies usually remain available in South Africa. The Rand Water Graduate Programme 2020 will boost your experience level, and you will get more better job opportunities and employment offers from other South Africa companies. So many Jobs for Graduates 2020 have been announced in South Africa, and Rand Water has also come up with the New Graduate Programme 2020.
Rand Water Jobs and Vacancies usually remain open, and you may also avail these careers and Jobs at Rand Water after successfully completing the Rand Water Graduate Development Programme 2020 in South Africa. The Rand Water is one of the biggest companies working in South Africa, and you will get special training while working under the team of experts during the Graduate Programme 2020 at Rand Water, South Africa. The company will equip you with latest technical skills, and the experience at Rand Water will be helpful for you in near future, when you will get better job opportunities. The interested candidates should go through complete job details before submitting their job application.
Rand Water Graduate Training Programme 2020 in South Africa
Location: Glenvista, Gauteng
Rand Water invites applicants to apply for a Graduate Development Programme for the following disciplines:
- National Diploma / B. Degree Environmental Science
- B. Degree Legal / Risk Management / Internal Audit x 3
- BSc Computer Science / Information Technology
- National Diploma / BCom / BTech Total Quality Management / Operations
- Management x 2
- LLB x 3
- National Diploma in Watercare
- B.Degree Social Science / Social Work / Psychology
- Bsc / B.Eng Civil Engineering
- Bsc / B-Tech Electrical
- National Diploma Mechanical Engineering
- National Diploma Metallurgy Engineering
- BTech / BSc / B.Eng Metallurgy Engineering
- BTech / National Diploma Engineering Surveying
- National Diploma / B.Degree Nursing (Registered Nurse)
- Honours / Masters Degree Natural Science / Information Systems ( Data Analytics)
- South African citizens.
- Previously disadvantaged individuals (ACI).
- Applicants must have Matric and a suitable qualification within one of the aforementioned fields of study.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 (In line with NSDS III)
The following documents must accompany your application form:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of ID document
- Certified copy of Matric Certificate AND latest academic record
- Certified copies of qualification
As a graduate you will be exposed to the workplace and be provided with an opportunity to develop technical and professional competencies.
Rand Water Mandate and its contribution to the water sector
Communication skills (verbal and written)
Self-motivated and results – driven
How to Apply for Rand Water Graduate Programme 2020: Rand Water Jobs / Vacancies
Rand Water Jobs and Careers have been announced in various fields and departments. If you are looking for the Latest Graduate Programme at Rand Water, then it is the best time for you to Apply Online. Applicants must be locally based at Glenvista, Gauteng.
Rand Water Graduate Development Programme 2020 will provide you necessary experience in the relevant field, so you should not miss the opportunity. You should send your graduate job application at the earliest possible time to get work experience from Rand Water Company of South Africa.