The Rand Water is offering the Latest Engineering Bursaries for 2018 in South Africa. If you are in search of Engineering Bursary Programme 2018, you have come to the right place. Rand Water Bursary 2018 is available for hard working and talented students, so they should not miss the Rand Water Bursaries 2018.
Rand Water Careers usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and now you can avail the Rand Water Vacancies in the shape of 2018 Bursaries. The Rand Water Jobs may also be available for you after having some valuable experience in the relevant field. The Following Latest Bursaries in South Africa are available at the Rand Water Company.
- Water Care Bursaries
- Mechanical Engineering Bursaries
- Quantity Surveying Bursaries
- Mechanical Engineering Bursaries
- Electrical Engineering Bursaries
- Instrumentation Engineering Bursaries
- Process Engineering Bursaries
- Chemistry / Chemical Engineering Bursaries
The Rand Water Bursary Application Form should be submitted by the interested candidates at first convenient. The interested students should have a look on the details of Bursary Scheme 2018 before forwarding their bursary application form to the concerned / bursary department.
Rand Water Bursary Programme 2018: Engineering Bursaries in South Africa
Rand Water invites undergraduates who are interested in joining the water sector to apply for their External Bursary programme in the fields listed below.
Rand water is one o the largest water utilities in Africa. It provides bulk potable water of superior quality to 12 million people in the economic heartland of South Africa.
Bursary applications are invited from undergraduates who are interested in joining the Water Sector in the these fields:
- N. Diploma/BTech – Water Care (2nd , 3rd or 4th year)
- N.Diploma/BTech/B.Eng/Degree/BSC Eng – Civil/Mechanical Engineer (2nd, or 3rd year)
- BTech/Degree – Quantity Surveying (2nd or 3rd year)
- N.Diploma/BTech – Mechanical Engineer (2nd, or 3rd year)
- N.Diploma/ BTech – Electrical Engineer (2nd, or 3rd year)
- N.Diploma/ BTech/Degree – Instrumentation Engineer (2nd, or 3rd year)
- N.Diploma/ BTech/Degree – Process Engineer (2nd, or 3rd year)
- Degree/BSc Chemistry – Chemistry (2nd or 3rd year)
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizens
- Previously disadvantaged individuals
- Currently in Matric or have passed Matric or currently studying or intend on studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Meet minimum of 65 % + academic performance in major subjects in field of study
- Not possess of other bursary funding,
- Applicants must be under the age of 30
- Accepted to study or Registered at recognized tertiary educational institution (i.e. University and or University of Technology).
The following documents must accompany your application form:
- Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of ID document
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Proof of residence
- Current Matric students: latest academic results (Grade 12 first term results)
- Current tertiary students: Matric results certificate and complete academic record to date
- Students who have completed Matric and are registering for tertiary study: Matric results certificate and acceptance letter or proof of registration.
In evaluating prospective applicants and making the final selection, preference will be given to females and people with disability to give effect to Rand Water’s Employment Equity Objectives.
How to Apply For Rand Water Bursaries 2018: Application Form 2018
Closing date is 22 November 2017. Suitably qualified applicants are requested to submit their completed applications with the relevant attachments to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: (086) 609 1178 (quoting the relevant notice number in the subject line).
Rand Water reserves the right not to make appointments to any of the advertised positions at any stage. Should you not receive correspondence from Rand Water within 30 days of the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should forward your application form to the concerned department. The Rand Water has announced the different Engineering Bursaries as well as other scholarship programmes in past, and now you can also apply online for the recently announced 2018 Bursaries at Rand Water, South Africa.