The Queenspark South Africa is offering the Latest Internships 2020 as well as New Graduate Training Programme 2020 in Cape Town. The Queens Park Graduate Programme 2020 is available in the Fashion and Retail fields.
Queenspark Jobs 2020 are available for Graduate Interns, where they can optimize their skills and professional career. The Queenspark Graduate Training Jobs 2020 will boost your experience level and you will become able to avail Queenspark Careers in South Africa. The Queenspark Vacancies mostly remain vacant, and now the company has announced the Fashion and Retail Graduate Programme 2020. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of the Queenspark Internships 2020 before forwarding their job application to recruitment department.
Queenspark Graduate Programme 2020: Internships in Cape Town, SA
Location: Cape Town
Queenspark is offering an exciting 12 months graduate trainee opportunity for dynamic, self-motivated graduates with a passion for fashion and retail.
Successful applicants will embark on a challenging yet rewarding personal and career development journey aimed at enhancing employability and skills.
- You must have completed a Degree/ Diploma at a recognised tertiary institution, specialising in one of the following fields:
- Human Resources
- Accounting & Finance
- Fashion & Clothing
- Information Technology
- Retail Management
- Logistics Management
- Currently unemployed
- Excellent academic results
- Computer Literate (Ms Office)
- Must be a South African citizen
- As part of a diverse team, Graduates will be required to collaborate and work alongside Queenspark professionals, mentors and peers; while applying their skills and knowledge to achieve performance within their assigned areas of responsibility.
- Responsibilities and tasks will be assigned within each department to match the graduate qualification and developmental road-map, whilst affording trainees the opportunity to add value through delivering results.
- Queenspark Attributes are the qualities we look for in our people and continuously develop throughout their careers. Attributes are underpinned by our values, ethos and ability to Lead in areas of – Interpersonal Effectiveness, Reasoning, Business Acumen and Performance.
Not to worry!
- We are not expecting you to have them all, but note that we strive to build teams that collectively have them all.
Closing Date: 06 September 2019
How To Apply for Queenspark Graduate Jobs 2020: Queenspark Jobs 2020
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the Latest Graduate Programme 2020 at Queenspark South Africa.