ETV is offering the latest Publicity Internship Programme 2014 in South Africa. The ETV Internships 2014 are available for talented and hard working candidates of Johannesburg, South Africa. The Publicity Internships 2014 are rare in South Africa, as only few companies or TV Channels are offering this type of jobs. If you are looking for the Publicity Internship Opportunities, then you have come to the right place, as ETV is offering the Publicity Internship Jobs in Johannesburg, South Africa.
ETV Internships 2014 can kick start your career by giving the opportunities to get valuable experience in the publicity field. If you are interested to raise your area of expertise in the television department, then you should submit your application for the ETV Internship Jobs available in Johannesburg, South Africa. The Publicity Internships at ETV will be helpful for you, as after successfully completing the Publicity Internship Programme 2014, you will be getting better Publicity Jobs and Publicity Careers from various TV Channels available in South Africa. So have a look on the following internship details before applying online.
Publicity Internships 2014 at E-TV South Africa: ETV Internship Progarmme 2014
The Joburg Communications Department at e.tv is offering a Publicity Internship (practical exposure) to anyone who wants to learn the ropes of publicity in the TV industry and build his or her skills in this field.
Reporting to the Publicity Manager, your key performance areas will include:
- Assisting with day to day Publicity tasks
- Acting as back up for compiling, proof-reading and distributing the schedule to key media
- Attend and assist at different media interviews and photo shoots
- Assisting with projects managed by the department
- Filing –organizing press information, images and clippings
- Attend and assist at various Publicity functions when schedule permits e.g. press conferences, press visits and photo shoots
- Assisting with internal communications
- Perform diverse functions as may be required from time to time
- Assist with organizing of various media events (invites, follow up calls etc.)
- Updating on Media lists
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
- Completing or completed a Public Relations, Journalism or Marketing degree or diploma
- Passionate about writing and the media
- Good writing ability
- Administrative skills
- Computer Literacy (web knowledge)
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Be organised and pay attention to detail
- Interpersonal understanding, proactive and creative
Note: This is a contract positions only.
How to Apply for Publicity Internship Programme 2014: ETV Internships 2014 in JHB, South Africa
If you possess the criteria and qualifications as stated, please send your application form (download) together with a detailed CV to email@example.com
Closing Date: 24 June 2014.
Only shortlisted applicants who meet the criteria will be contacted. If you have not received a response within 14 days after closing of the advert, please accept that your application was not successful.
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other essential requirements provided by E-TV, South Africa, then you should Apply Online for the recently announced Publicity Internships 2014 in South Africa. the Publicity Jobs or Internships at E-TV will provide you valuable experience by engaging you under the team of veterans. So keep in mind the closing date of the ETV Internship Programme 2014 and submit your application at earliest possible time to get experience and raise your expertise in publicity field.