Unitrans Supply Chain Solutions is offering the Driving Learnning Programme 2024 in South Africa. The Driving Learnerships 2024 have been announced for those candidates / people, who are willing to learn driving in professional manners. The Professional Driving Learnership 2024 is available at various companies working in South Africa, but you should avail the Unitrans Careers to learn professional driving.
If you are looking for the Professional Driving Jobs, you have come to the right place, as you will have to learn driving first. The Unitrans Driving Learnership Programme 2024 will jump start your career as Driver by providing you special drivers training. It is pertinent to mention here that you may get Professional Driving Careers after completing the Professional Driving Learnership 2024. You are no more needed to join the Professional Driving Schools, as the driving learnership in South Africa have been announced by Unitrans South Africa. The Unitrans Jobs may also be available for you after getting the driving certificate. The interested candidates should have a look on the Drivers Training Programme 2024 / 2025 before forwarding their job application form to the recruitment department.
Professional Driving Learnership 2024: Drivers Training in South Africa at Unitrans
Location: Hocraft, Western Cape, South Africa
Unitrans Supply Chain Solutions (USCS) has 15 great opportunities for qualified unemployed candidates to participate in a National Certificate: Professional Driving NQF level 3 learnership. Theses opportunities are available in Western Cape.
Unitrans designs, implements and operates supply chain and logistics solutions for customers. Services include transportation, warehousing, distribution, clearing and forwarding and related supply chain services.
Key Performance Areas
- Preparing a vehicle combination for a trip
- Handle documentattion
- Assist in the loading and off-loading of vehicles
- Perform ancillary duties
- Manoeuvre vehicle in line with Unitrans driver expectations once sign-off for competency is achieved; Learners that do not complete theory component successfully will not be allowed to start the practical driving component of the learnership
- Unendorsed Code EC Driver’s Licence
- Valid PrDP
- 3 Years blame-free accident driving record
- Must be medically fit
- Must be aged between 24 and 35 years old
- Must be able and willing to work through theoretical learning component and follow schedules and processes for practical driving to obtain qualification
- Must be prepared to work shifts including Public Holidays
- Validly in possession of a school leaving certificate equivalent of Grade 10 or higher
- Clear criminal record
How to Apply for Unitrans Learnership Programme 2024: Drivers Learning Programme
Various Driving Courses have been announced by different driving schools in South Africa. If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Click Here to apply online for the Drivers Learnerships 2024. If you are willing to become professional driver, then the Unitrans Learnership Programme 2024 will be helpful for you in making you a good driver.