The Henkel South Africa is recruiting for Production, Marketing and Information Technology Internship Programme 2020 / 2021. The Latest Internships 2021 are available in Alberton, South Africa. If you are looking for Henkel Jobs or Henkel Vacancies, you have come to the right place.
The Henkel Careers mostly remain vacant, and now the company has announced the following Internship Training Jobs 2021 in South Africa.
- Production Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Marketing Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Information Technology Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
The people looking for Henkel Internships 2021, can now apply online for the recently announced Internship Opportunities. You can also have a look on the details and descriptions of the Henkel Internship 2021, before forwarding you job application form to recruitment department.
Henkel Internships 2020 / 2021: Production, IT and Marketing Internships in South Africa
Location: Alberton, South Africa
You need the following documents for the online application (PDF preferred):
- Curriculum vitae (C.V.)
- Other documents, e.g. diplomas, certificates, overview of grades, graduation diploma (collected to one PDF preferred)
- Please note that a letter of application/cover letter is not mandatory anymore and can be uploaded optionally
To speed up the review of your documents, please upload all relevant documents together at the same time.
How To Apply for Henkel Internship 2021 in South Africa
Production Graduate Internships 2021
- University Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Maximum of a year working experience.
- Good communication skills
Apply Online for the Henkel Production Graduate / Internship Programme
Marketing Graduate Internships 2021
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing.
- Maximum of a year working experience in a Marketing field.
- Presentation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
Apply Online for the Henkel Marketing Graduate / Internship Programme
IT Graduate Internship 2021
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology is required.
- Be proactive and work on own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and network across other functions/business units.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about good customer service and data entry.
- Proficient knowledge in MS Office, MS Project and Windows 10
Apply Online for the Henkel Information Technology Graduate / Internship Programme
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should apply online for the recently announced Internships at Henkel, South Africa.