Air Liquide is offering the Process Controller Learnerships 2024 / 2025 in South Africa. If you are willing to make your career in Production, Operation and Processing Controlling fields, then you have come to the right place, and you should join Process Controller Learnership Programme 2024-2025 at Air Liquide, South Africa.
The Air Liquide Jobs usually remain available in almost all over the world, and you can join the Air Liquide Learnerships 2024 / 2025 available in SA. The Learnership Jobs 2024 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get better Process Controller Jobs in near future. The Process Controller Careers will available for you after completing the Air Liquide Learnership 2024 / 2025. The Air Liquide Careers have been announced for learners in SA, and you should get full advantage of these Learnership Opportunities. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Programme before forwarding their application form.
Process Controller Learnership Programme 2024-2025: Air Liquide Vacancies in South Africa
Air Liquide, a major gas leader, is offering a 1 year fixed term Internship Program to S4 students requiring their P2 to graduate. If your passion is in operations / process / production then your career development starts with us. After completion of the Program, successful candidates will be given an opportunity to permanently work for the company based on their performance. Air Liquide are the largest global gas manufacturers with a presence in over 80 countries.
The chosen candidates will be trained to learn how to do the following:
- Plant availability and reliability – keeping downtime to a minimum.
- Responsible to issue permit to work for all plant related maintenance.
- SHE and Quality conformance.
- Facility housekeeping.
- Apply OSH Act in day to day operations.
- Apply and adhere to the company Code of Conduct.
- Conform to quality and quantity requirements as per contract.
- Perform any other reasonable task that may be required or requested in order to achieve the objectives and purpose of the position.
- Professional and detailed shift handover.
- Capturing of plant related information.
- Maintain plant records for maintenance logs and machine data.
- Plant inspections and log readings.
- Be able to identify and report defects.
- National Diploma (S4) Chemical
- Looking for students needing to do P2
- Information Processing
- Teamwork orientation as well as independent
- Analysis and Problem Solving techniques.
- Committed and good time management skills
- Strong Networking Ability.
- Good communication skills
- Logical thinking
- Sticking to time schedules
- Critical analysis
- Good listening skills and respect of rules
- Decision making and solution focused
- Attention to detail
- Sense of self discipline, integrity and transparency
- Conflict management
How to Apply For Air Liquide Learnership Programme 2024 / 2025: Process Controller Jobs for Learners
The Air Liquide Jobs for Learners are available in SA. If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should go to the Official Site of Air Liquide South Africa to apply online for the recently announced 2024 Learnerships at Air Liquide, South Africa. The gas manufacturing company is working in many countries around the world, and the learnership training jobs will be helpful for you in near future in providing you more better jobs.