PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC) is offering the Latest Bursaries 2022 in South Africa for Students becoming Chartered Accountant (CA) at a University accredited by SAICA (The South African Institute of Chartered Accountants). The PricewaterhouseCoopers Bursary PRogramme 2022 or CA Bursaries 2022 are available for those candidates who are really deserving it.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC) Bursaries 2022 can make your studies more reliable and flexible, as you will have no any issue regarding your fee / educational expenses. Hence you should submit your bursary application form at the earliest possible time to avail the opportunities or CA bursary programme 2022 available at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWF), South Africa. Have a look on the details of latest bursary programme before submitting your application with complete details.
PricewaterhouseCoopers Chartered Accountant Bursaries 2022 in South Africa
Pwc: CA Bursary Opportunity for 2022
Our CA training programme prepares you for the exciting world of business. This programme will expose you to impressive teams in a stimulating business environment. You can apply for to our CA training programme any time during your studies, including Grade 12. If your application is successful, your learnership will begin after you have completed your honours degree or once you’ve received your Certificate in the Theory of Accounting (CTA).
- Grade 12 with matric exemption and university acceptance
- Mathematics and English as subjects (Maths Literacy doesn’t qualify)
- An average of 60% for all your subjects
- Proficiency in English and strong communication skills.
We look for candidates with the following qualities:
- Whole leadership: I lead myself and others to make a difference and deliver results in a responsible, authentic, resilient, inclusive and passionate manner.
- Business acumen: I bring business knowledge, innovation, and insight to create distinctive value for clients, PwC and other stakeholders.
- Technical capabilities: I apply a range of technical capabilities to deliver quality and value for clients, PwC and other stakeholders.
- Global acumen: I operate and collaborate effectively with a mindset that transcends geographic and cultural boundaries.
- Relationships: I build relationships of high value which are genuine and rooted in trust.
Closing Date: 30 September 2021
How to Apply for PricewaterhouseCoopers Bursary Programme 2022: PWC Bursary 2022
Different Bursary Programmes for 2022 have been announced by various companies and institutes. PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational company that is working in various countries. Hence it may be good for you if you apply for the latest Bursaries available for 2022 at PricewaterhouseCoopers in South Africa. If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements, you should Apply Online for available bursaries at Price Water House Coopers (PWC). You can submit your Pricewaterhousecoopers Bursary Application Form 2022 to avail these lest opportunities for students.