The Powertech Transformers is offering the Latest Apprenticeship Programme 2015 in Boilermaking and Welding field. The Powertech Transformers Apprenticeship 2015 can jump start your career and boost your experience level in short span of time. The Powertech Transformers Jobs and Careers usually remain available / vacant for those candidates who are experienced in the relevant fields.
The Powertech Transformers Apprenticeship Training Programme 2015 is available in for boilermakers and welders. The Welding Apprenticeship Programme 2015 should be availed by the candidates with welding field, while the Bilermaker Apprenticeships 2015 are available for the candidates in technical boilermaking field. It is pertinent to mention here that you may get more better Welding and Boilermaking Jobs after completing your apprenticeship training jobs 2015. The interested people should have a look on the details and descriptions of the job before forwarding their job application at the recruitment department of the company.
Powertech Transformers Apprenticeships 2015: The Welding and Bilermaking Apprenticeship Programmes in South Africa
Apply before: 24 February 2015
Powertech Transformers is one of the largest power-electrical groups in Southern Africa and is focused on delivering advanced technologies for the creation, management, distribution, storage and use of electricity across industries.
- Acceptance and execution of all instructions, rules and regulations as set out within Powertech Transformers and MERSETA
- Maintain the required quality levels and expected standards
- Practice good housekeeping at all times
- Work with others in a team to achieve the overall departmental and company objectives
- Meet the milestones as required by MERSETA
- Grade 12 or N3 Technical Certificate (Mathematics and Science), theory and technical drawing are a requirement.
- The trainees must be physically healthy and be able to work at heights and meet requirements as per MERSETA contract.
How to Apply for Boilermaker and Welder Apprentice Training Jobs 2015 at Powertech Transformers, South Africa.
After going through the above mentioned eligibility criteria and job requirements, if you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the Latest Boilermaker and Welding Apprenticeship Programme 2015 at Powertech Transformers, South Africa.
Alternatively you can apply by submitting a CV with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line to Thelma Molefe – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 24 February 2015
The Interested candidates should not waste their time, and forward their job application at the first convenient. The Boilermaking Jobs and Welder Careers will also be available for you after having valuable experience in the fields. So don’t waste your time and be a part of Powertech Transformers, South Africa.