The ESKOM Careers and Jobs are now available for learns in Plant Operator and Artisan Fields at the following power stations in South Africa.
- Kendal Power Stataion
- Matimba Power Station
- Koeberg Power Station
If you are looking for ESKOM Learnership Programme 2017, you have come to the right place. The ESKOM Jobs are available for hard working and talented people, so they can easily avail the Eskom Vacancies by forwarding their learnership job application form at earliest possible time. The Plant Operator Learnerships 2017 will raise your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Plant Operator Jobs or Plant Operator Careers in South Africa. It is also worth mentioning here you may also avail the ESKOM Careers in South Africa after having some valuable experience. The Artisan Learnership Programmer 2017 or will boost your experience level, so you should not miss the Plant Operator Learnership 2017 available at ESKOM South Africa in order to become professional in your field. The interested candidates should go through the complete details of Plant Operator Vacancies at ESKOM Before forwarding their job application letter to the recruitment department.
Artisan and Plant Operator Learnership Programme at ESKOM: 2017 Careers and Jobs
Eskom is offering 47 Plant Operator and Artisan learnerships at Kendal, Matimba and Koeberg Power Stations. Incumbents will be afforded both theoretical and on- the-job training.
If you would like to be part of a challenging, professional and influential environment where individual efforts and skills are respected and rewarded, and at the same time be a pioneer of South Africa’s sustainable future by working in a profession that supplies energy at a pivotal time in our country, then this opportunities is for you.
- Grade 12 with Physical Science & Mathematics or Grade 10 (Technical / Academic) with N3 Heavy Current including Mathematics, Engineering Science, Trade Theory and Industrial Electronics/Logics
Skills and Competencies
- Computer Literacy
- Problem solving skills
- Planning and Organising skills
- Ability to apply Maths and Science Knowledge
- Technical, Electrical equipment and energy conversion process understanding
- Self-motivation, analytical, cognitive thinking and good communication skills
How to Apply for ESKOM Plant Operator and Artisan Learnerships 2017: ESKOM Jobs in SA
- Kendal Power Station – Apply online (Deadline is 28 February 2017)
- Matimba Power Station – Apply online (Deadline is 09 March 2017)
- Electrical Artisans at Koeberg Power Station – Apply online (Deadline is 10 March 2017)
- Riggers Artisans at Koeberg Power Station – Apply online (Deadline is 10 March 2017)
- Bricklayers Artisans at Koeberg Power Station – Apply online (Deadline is 10 March 2017)
- Carpenter Artisans at Koeberg Power Station – Apply online (Deadline is 10 March 2017)
- Plumber Artisans at Koeberg Power Station – Apply online (Deadline is 10 March 2017)
- Fitting and Turner Artisans at Koeberg Power Station – Apply online (Deadline is 10 March 2017)
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should apply online for Eskom jobs or Eskom careers available for learners. The ESKOM is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, and the experience at ESKOM will be helpful for you in finding more better Plant Operator Jobs in South Africa.