The Public Investment Corporation (PIC) is offering the Summer Vacation Work 2019 in the month of December in South Africa. The PIC Careers 2019 have been announced for interns / learners, so you should not miss the PIC Careers in 2019.
The Government Vacation Work Programme 2019 will boost your level of experience and provide you more chances to get better jobs in near future. So the you should go for the online application process at first convenient.
The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of the Public Investment Corporation Vacation Work Programme 2020 before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
PIC Summer Vacation Work Programme December 2019
Duration: Three week internship (December)
If you are in your final year of study, our Summer and Winter PIC VIP will give our bursary recipients and other young students in tertiary institutions, an opportunity to gain valuable exposure and experience in Asset and Investment management. Interns are immersed in the business and follow a project based programme to expose them to their chosen careers.
Structure of the Programme
You will be given an opportunity to learn and work in the PIC during the winter (June) and summer (December) three week recess. Each student works under the supervision of a dedicated mentor and partnered with a PIC Graduate buddy. The interns are assigned to a division, based on their qualifications and career aspirations, and exposed to various competency based roles working on projects designed by the divisions.
What you need to apply
- South African citizen
- Completed or about to complete an under or post- graduate Degree
- Have attained 65% pass rate in all final year subjects/modules
- Strong desire to work in financial services (asset and investment management)
- Proven record of academic excellence
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Who should apply: PIC bursary recipients and other students in tertiary institutions studying towards a qualification with interest in at least one of the following areas:
- Risk Management – Law / Risk / Compliance
- Internal Audit – Accounting
- Company Secretariat – Administration / Records Management
- Impact Investment
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) – Administration or equivalent
- Information Technology
- Corporate Affairs – Graphic Design / Communications
- Properties – Property Management
- PIC Investee Companies – Actuarial Science / Mathematics / Statistics
How To Apply for PIC Summer Vacation Work Program 2019
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the PIC Summer Vacation Graduate / Internship Programme 2019 available at Public Investment Corporation South Africa.