The Phillips South Africa is offering the Latest Graduate Programme 2019 / 2020 in Johannesburg. The Phillips Internships 2019 will boost your experience level and you will get more better Jobs in near future. The Following Graduate Development Programs 2019-2020 are available at Phillips.
- Accounting Graduate Internships 2019
- Supply Chain Management Graduate Internships 2019
- Finance Graduate Internships 2019
- Information Technology Graduate Internships 2019
- Engineering Graduate Internships 2019
The Phillips Graduate Internship Programme 2019 will jump start your career in short span of time by engaging you under the team of veterans. The Phillips Jobs or Phillips Careers mostly remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may avail the Phillips Vacancies 2019 after having valuable experience in the field. The Phillips Internship Programme 2019 is an opportunity that should be availed by interested candidates. The interested persons can have a look on the details of Available Internships 2019/2020 before forwarding their Internship Job application form to the recruitment department.
Phillips Graduate Programme 2019/2020: Phillips Internship Jobs 2019 in Johannesburg, SA
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Start date: April 2019
Duration: 12 months
We have been successfully running the Internship programme in South Africa for the last past five years and this year again we are expecting to bring onboard talented fresh graduates who will during the 12 months of internship not just learn to work but work to learn! Therefore, please apply now if you meet the below requirements:
You are responsible for
- Developing and maintaining relationships with the customers for assigned accounts.
- Developing and executing tactical account plans for small accounts in consultation with sales specialists to get a clear view of WHAT has to be delivered.
- Drafting limited improvement projects within a unit and introduces new supporting process activities.
- Building theoretical knowledge of generic products/services and the surrounding organization to contribute to optimization of QR processes.
To succeed in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- You must be a South African Graduate and have completed all modules/credits for the qualification mentioned above with a minimum of 60%.
- Qualifications obtained post -2016 will be preferred.
In return, we offer you
A 12-month programme that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in a supportive environment, learning on-the-job and in the classroom. The challenging and meaningful work you do will help clinicians in rural communities, clinics and hospitals provide vital healthcare for patients across Africa.
Closing Date: 8 March 2019
How To Apply for Phillips Internship Training Programme 2019: Phillips Jobs in SA
Key Account Graduate Programme 2019
- University Degree in Radiography or Sonography
Apply Online For Account Intern (graduate programme)
Supply Chain Graduate Programme 2019
- National Diploma / B Tech or B Comm in Supply Chain Management or Logistics.
Apply Online for the Phillips Supply Chain Interns (graduate programme)
Finance Graduate Programme 2019
- Bachelor in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Accounting orientated study.
Apply Online for the Phillips Finance Intern (graduate programme)
Information Technology Graduate Programme 2019
- Equivalent experience to Associates’ Degree in Business, IT, Engineering.
Apply Online for the Phillips IT Intern (graduate programme)
Engineering Graduate Programme 2019
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering (electronics/aeronautics/automation/bio-medical).
Apply Online for the Phillips Customer Support Engineers Interns (graduate programme)
Engineering Grad / Intern
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering: Light Current/ Computer Systems completed /Biomedical Engineering.
Apply Online for the Phillips Field Service Engineers interns (graduate programme)
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements provided by Phillips, you should apply online for Phillips Graduate Internships 2019 available in Johannesburg, South Africa.