Pharmacy Internships 2015 are available at Netcare Greenacres Hospital, South Africa. If you are looking for the Pharmaceutical Internships in South Africa, then you should submit your application for the Pharmacy Internships 2015, where you can learn more about the pharmacy field.
Pharmaceutical is a field that needs good experience and training, hence you should submit your application for Pharmacy Internship Programme 2015 at the recruitment department of Netcare, South Africa. Netcare Jobs, Careers and Vacancies usually remain vacant / available, hence you should join the internship programme 2015 by submitting your internship application before the closing date of the programme.
The Netcare Internships 2015 in pharmaceutical field are available for those candidates who are willing hard to get pharmacy training while living in South Africa. Netcare Internship Programme 2015 will suit you, if you are looking for experience. Pharmacy Jobs and Careers may also be availed by the successful candidates, hence you should not miss the chance and apply at the earliest possible time. The interested candidates can have a look on the details of Netcare Internship Programme 2015 before forwarding their application.
Pharmacy Internships 2015 at Netcare Greenacres Hospital, South Africa
During the 12 month fixed term period: The Pharmacy Intern will be responsible for the provision of medication and supplementary services to patients and members of the healthcare team under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist. The incumbent will also assume responsibility for meeting patients’ needs in a responsible, satisfactory and cost-effective manner.
- Dispensing in and out patient prescriptions under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist.
- Provision of a drug information service.
- Assiting in ethical stock order, stock control and stock counts.
- Implementation of controls to enforce GPP and SOPs to minimise risks.
- Maintain effective relationships with key role players.
- To dispense retail prescriptions and counsel patients under the supervision.
- Communicating professionally and handling queries as per policy.
- Assisting with stock take, stock control and expired stock removal from shelves.
- To assist/offer advice on the use, side-effects, contra-indications and storage of medication.
- Willingness to be involved in ward pharmacy and antibiotic stewardship.
- Administrative Tasks and tidiness of Pharmacy.
- Will be required to work week-ends and shifts according to operational requirements.
- Provision of in-service training to wards/staff as required.
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
- A relevant Pharmaceutical qualification (B Pharm. Degree or Dip Pharm).
- Registration with the SA Pharmacy Council.
- Work experience in a Hospital Pharmacy will be advantageous.
- Sound knowledge of private hospital and retail pharmacy business operations.
- Knowledge of medical aids will be advantageous
How to Apply for Pharmacy Internship Programme 2015 at Netcare Greenacres Hospital South Africa
If you comply with the eligibility criteria provided by the Netcare Greenacres Hospital, then you can submit your application for the Pharmacy Internships at Netcare Greenacres Hospital, South Africa. You can forward your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 05 September 2014
Keep in mind the closing date of the internship programme 2015 and join the Pharmacy Internship Training Programme while living in South Africa. The successful candidates will also get more better pharmacy jobs and career opportunities after completing the Netcare Internship Opportunities.