Clicks is offering the Pharmacy Assistant Learnerships 2022 in Western Cape and Gauteng, South Africa. The Pharmacy Assistance Training 2022 at Clicks will boost your experience in short span of time. Pharmacy Jobs and Careers at Clicks usually remain vacant, and you may avail these Pharmacy Assistant Job Opportunities after completing the Pharmacy Training Course 2022 at Clicks, South Africa.
Pharmacy Assistant Learnership Programme 2022 can kick start your career in short span of time, and you will get more better Pharmacy Jobs and Pharmacy Employment Offers from various other pharmaceutical companies working in South Africa. Pharmacy and Medical fields always need valuable training and experience to make you expert, and the Clicks Learnership Programme 2022 will become one of the great source for experience in pharmacy field.
Clicks Pharmacy Learnerships 2022 will make your future more bright by providing you good pharmacy experience in the relevant field. You may also get better Pharmacy Assistant Jobs 2022 after completing the Pharmacy Learnership Programme 2022 in South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of programme before submitting their job application at Clicks, South Africa.
Pharmacy Assistant Learnerships 2022 at Clicks in South Africa
Clicks: Pharmacist Assistant Learnership Programme 2022
Clicks has an exciting opportunity available to complete a Learnership Programme to qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant. The position reports to the Pharmacy Manager.
- Successfully complete the Learnership Training Contracts at a registered Clicks Pharmacy and under an approved tutor
- Attend the required training interventions and successfully complete the competency assessments
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence
- Provide support to the healthcare team in one of the Click’s Pharmacies under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
Grade 12 / Matric with:
- Mathematics with a pass rate of 50% or higher OR Math Literacy with a pass rate of 60% or higher
- English as first or second language with a pass rate of 50% or higher
- Life Science or Physical Science with a pas
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Working with People
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Relating and Networking
- Planning and Organising
Work back agreement:
- Successful applicants will be required to enter into a work back agreement and will be required to work for Clicks as a qualified Pharmacist Assistant for a period equal to the length of the learnership period as a minimum
Closing Date: 21 February 2022
How to Apply for Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme 2022 in South Africa
Clicks Learnerships 2022 are available for those candidates who are related to pharmacy field and need experience. The successful candidates will be engaged under the team of veterans to get experience, and the job will boost their level of expertise and skills in short period of time. If you comply with the eligibility criteria, you can Apply Online for the Pharmacy Assistant Learnership Programme 2022.
The Clicks Pharmacy Assistant Learnership 2022 is available in different areas as appended below.
Location: Clicks Garankuwa, Gauteng
Location: Clicks Carlton Centre, Johannesburg
Location: Clicks Glenvista, Johannesburg
Location: Clicks Sandton
Location: Clicks Cape Gate, Western Cape
Location: Clicks Sable Square, Western Cape
Location: Clicks Vangate Mall, Western Cape
Location: Learner Basic – Clicks Hout Bay, Western Cape
Location: Clicks Longbeach Mall, Western Cape
Location: Rosemead, Western Cape
Location: Constantia, Western Cape
You should not waste your time here and there, and Apply Online for the Clicks Learnership Jobs at the earliest possible time. Clicks Jobs and Careers usually remain vacant / available, and you may also avail these Pharmacy Job Opportunities after getting pharmacy training at Clicks, South Africa.