Pharmacist Assitance Learnership Training Contract is a Latest learnership programme (LPB) for 2014 in South Africa. This is a special 12 month learnership job, where a lot of candidates related to the medical field will get experience in relevant fields.
The Pharmacist Assistants are required by Click Company in Limpopo, South Africa in 2014 for a 12 months learnership programme as Pharmacist Assistant. This Pharmaceutical Learnership is just like an Internship Programme, Apprenticeship or Training provided by the Click Company in Limpopo, South Africa. If you are willing to avail these career opportunities at Click, then you must have a look on the following Learnership job description to apply online for the vacancies, which are lying vacant at Click.
Pharmacist Assistant Learnerships Descriptions
To successfully complete a Further Education and Training Certificate: Pharmacist Assistance Learnership Programme (Learner Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant) through the accredited Pharmacy Healthcare Academy.
Eligibility Criteria or Minimum Requirements
- Successfully complete a minimum of twelve months training at a registered Clicks Pharmacy and under an approved tutor.
- Attend the required training interventions and successfully complete the competency assessments.
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence.
- Provide support to the healthcare team in the Pharmacy under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC).
- Upon successful completion you may become eligible for permanent employment as a Qualified Post Basic (Qualified Pharmacist Assistant).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Matric with Maths with a pass rate of 50% or higher (Essential)
- English as first or second language with a pass rate of 50% or higher (Essential)
- National Certificate: Pharmacy Assistance (Community)
Skills, Abilities and Job Related Knowledge:
- Customer service orientated
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer Literacy
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Working with People
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Relating and Networking
- Planning and Organizing
How to Apply for Pharmacist Assistance Learnership Programme?
It is a special Training Programme for Pharmacist Assistants, where the candidates related to medical or medicine field will get experience. If you meet the requirements and eligibility criteria, you can Click Here to apply online for Pharmacist Assistance Learnerships in South Africa. You will get a special 12 months training contract to work as Pharmacist Assistant at Clicks Company in Limpopo, South Africa.