The Pam Golding Properties South Africa is offering the Property Agent Internship Programme 2022 / 2023 in Cape Town, South Africa. The Pam Golding Properties Jobs 2022 are available for interns, so they should get full advantage of the Pam Golding Properties Internship 2022 / 2023. The Pam Golding Properties Careers mostly remain vacant, and you may also avail the Pam Golding Properties Vacancies after completing the Property Agent Internships 2022 / 2023. You may also get the Jobs in property sector after having valuable experience in the field, so you should not miss the opportunity. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of the Pam Golding Properties Internship Opportunity 2022 / 2023.
Pam Golding Properties: Internship Programme 2022 / 2023
Pam Golding Properties has opportunities for Intern Agents in their Operations – Sales and Rentals department. These Internships are based in Cape Town, Kraaifontein area.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms;
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them;
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing;
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value;
- Display and market real property to possible buyers;
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, mandates, listings);
- Maintain and update listings of available properties;
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders;
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services;
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
- Grade 12 / Matric Certificate
- No previous skills required
Skills and Competencies:
- Negotiation and selling skills;
- Ambition, drive and charisma;
- Good communication skills and the ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and colleagues;
- Strong organisation skills, as you may be dealing with more than one property at a time;
- Willingness to take on responsibility, as estate agents will likely be afforded a great deal of responsibility early on;
- Willingness to travel and spend time out of the office; a full driving licence is typically required;
- Understanding of, and interest in, the local property market and the process of buying.
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Pleasant and trustworthy;
- MS Office familiarity.
Closing Date: 30 June 2022
How to Apply Pam Golding Properties Internship Programme 2022 / 2023
NB. Own vehicle and laptop is a pre requisite.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Apply Online for the Pam Golding Properties Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.