The Pam Golding Properties South Africa is offering the Property Agent Internship Programme 2023 in Cape Town, South Africa. The Pam Golding Properties Jobs 2022 are available for interns, so they should get full advantage of the Pam Golding Properties Internship 2022 / 2023. The Pam Golding Properties Careers mostly remain vacant, and you may also avail the Pam Golding Properties Vacancies after completing the Property Agent Internships 2022 / 2023. You may also get the Jobs in property sector after having valuable experience in the field, so you should not miss the opportunity. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of the Pam Golding Properties Internship Opportunity 2022 / 2023.
Pam Golding Properties: Internship Programme 2022 / 2023
Pam Golding Properties has opportunities for Intern Agents in their Operations – Sales and Rentals department. These Internships are based in Cape Town, Kraaifontein area.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms;
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them;
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing;
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value;
- Display and market real property to possible buyers;
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, mandates, listings);
- Maintain and update listings of available properties;
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders;
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services;
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
- Grade 12 / Matric Certificate
- No previous skills required
Skills and Competencies:
- Negotiation and selling skills;
- Ambition, drive and charisma;
- Good communication skills and the ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and colleagues;
- Strong organisation skills, as you may be dealing with more than one property at a time;
- Willingness to take on responsibility, as estate agents will likely be afforded a great deal of responsibility early on;
- Willingness to travel and spend time out of the office; a full driving licence is typically required;
- Understanding of, and interest in, the local property market and the process of buying.
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Pleasant and trustworthy;
- MS Office familiarity.
Closing Date: 30 June 2022
How to Apply Pam Golding Properties Internship Programme 2022 / 2023
NB. Own vehicle and laptop is a pre requisite.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Apply Online for the Pam Golding Properties Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.