The Paarl Media is offering the Latest Apprenticeship 2024 in Montague Gardens, South Africa. 2024 Apprenticeships have been announced in collaboration with FP&M SETA. The Paarl Media Vacancies usually remain available in South Africa, and now you can avail the Paarl Media Apprenticeship 2024 by forwarding your application letter at the first convenient.
Paarl Media Apprenticeship Programme 2024 will be helpful for you in boosting your experience level in short span of time. You may also get more better Jobs or Career Opportunities in near future. It is also worth mentioning here that you may also avail the Paarl Media Careers after getting the experience certificate from the company. The Apprenticeship Training Programme 2024 will jump start your career by engaging you under the team of experts. The interested candidates should have a look on the Paarl Media Jobs before submitting their application.
Paaral Media Vacancies 2024: Apprenticeship Programme in South Africa
As market leader in its field, Paarl Media (Novus) focuses on the implementation of cutting edge technology and strong skills development offering a full range of career opportunities for the right people. The Novus Academy of Print offers successful applicants an opportunity to earn an income whilst working towards an internationally certified trade qualification. This programme will be based in Montague Gardens.
The programme has been approved by the fibre processing & manufacturing sector education and training authority (FP&M SETA).
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- The successful applicants will be contracted as apprentices through FP&M SETA.
- The apprentices will enter into a fixed term training contract with Paarl Media and the SETA for the duration of training.
- Training will consist of approximately 6 months theoretical training at Novus Academy and a further 26 to 30 months at Novus Print Solutions for the core experiential component of the training.
- The apprentices will earn an income for the duration of the apprenticeship programme.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics literacy or an equivalent qualification.
- Senior certificate (Grade 12) or equivalent with Mathematics (a minimum of 50% pass rate).
- A copy of the matric result must be attached or else the application will not be considered.
- Previous shift work experience would be advantageous
Skills & Competencies
- Good communication skills in English
- Willingness to work shifts
- An eye for detail – especially exceptional colour perception
- A technical foundation would be of great benefit to the successful incumbent
How to Apply for Paarl Media Apprenticeship 2024: Learning Jobs in South Africa
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements as mentioned above, you should go to the Official Site of Paarl Media South Africa to apply online for recently announced Paarl Media Apprentice Training Jobs 2024. Paarl Media is one of the famous South Africa companies, so you should not miss the opportunities available at the company.