The Barberton Mines is offering the P1 and P2 Training Programme 2019 in engineering field. The Barberton Mines has announced the P1 and P2 Engineering Traineeships 2019 in various fields as appended below.
- Mechanical Engineering Training Programme 2019
- Chemical Engineering Training Programme 2019
- Electrical Engineering Training Programme 2019
- Environmental Studies Training Programme 2019
- Geology Training Programme 2019
- Mining Engineering Training Programme 2019
- Metallurgical Engineering Training Programme 2019
- Mineral Surveying Training Programme 2019
- Process Instrumentation Engineering Training Programme 2019
If you are looking for the P1 & P2 In-Service Traineeships 2019, you have come to the right place, as the p1 and P2 In-Service Training Jobs 2019 are available at Barberton Mines, South Africa. The Barberton Mines Jobs and Careers usually remain vacant / available, so you may avail these opportunities in order to raise your experience level in mining field. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of the In-Service Traineeships 2019 before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
P1/P2 Engineering Training Jobs 2019: Training Programme in South Africa
WORK EXPERIENCE (P1 & P2) 2019
- 2x Mechanical Engineering
- 2x Chemical Engineering
- 4x Electrical Engineering
- 1x Environmental Studies
- 2x Geology
- 2x Mining Engineering
- 3x Metallurgical Engineering
- 1x Mineral Surveying
- 2x Process Instrumentation
Work Experience program exist for the above-mentioned positions at the Fairview Training Centre. Individuals that meet the requirements are invited to apply for these positions with the BML Training Department on or before the 28 February 2019, 12H00.
- Confirmation letter from a recognised Institution of Higher Learning
- Proof of Residence
- Latest Academic Transcript
- No criminal record
- Valid certificate of physical fitness
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to communicate with people on different levels
Selection will be made in accordance with the Company’s Employment Equity Plan. Should you not be contacted by us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful. First preference will be given to learners/students residing within BML’s labour sending areas (e.g. City of Mbombela Local Municipality or Nkomazi Local Municipality).
Closing Date: 28 February 2019, 12h00Location: Baberton
How To Apply for Barberton Mines Training Jobs 2019: P1 & P2 Traineeships 2019 in South Africa
Hand deliver/drop your applications in a Tender Box at Fairview Mine Boom-gate, your application must be addressed Ms. Caster Sibande, and clearly marked P1 / P2 2019. No posts or emailed applications will be accepted.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements as mentioned above, you should apply online for the recently announced Traineeships 2019-2020.