The Oudtshoorn Municipality is offering the New Internships 2024 in South Africa. The Government Internship Jobs 2024 are available in different Oudtshoorn Municipality Internships 2024. The Government Internship Programme 2024 will boost your level of experience in short period of time, and you will get Oudtshoorn Municipality Jobs for 2024 in near future.
The Oudtshoorn Municipality Internship Programme 2024 will jump start your career by engaging you under the kind control of veterans, and you will be able to find Oudtshoorn Municipality Careers or Oudtshoorn Municipality Vacancies for 2024. You can get full advantage of the Government Jobs 2024 available for learnes, interns or trainees. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of the Oudtshoorn Municipality Internship Training Jobs 2024 before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
Oudtshoorn Municipality Internship Opportunities 2024: Government Internship Jobs in South Africa
Salary: R120 000 pa
- National Diploma or B-degree with one of the following majors: Accounting, Economics, or Management Accounting including either Risk Management and/or Auditing
- Valid Code B driver’s license
- The candidate must not be older than 35 years. The intern will sign an agreement which is an addition to the employment contract.
- The effect of the agreement is to ensure commitment to the programme which requires, amongst others, full participation in the educational and workplace assignments and observance of policies and procedures
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- The MFMIP is a structured professional training and work experience programme with the goal of providing high quality training and practical exposure in all aspects of a Municipal Budget and Treasury Office which is governed by the Municipal Finance Management Act, Act 56 of 2003 and the underlying reforms.
- The programme has a logical training sequence that builds on the skills and competencies acquired during University and Technicon training.
- It ends where appropriate, with the credits of a qualification in Municipal Finance Management in line with the Municipal Minimum Competency Regulations, Gazette 299674 of June 2007.
Candidates must be willing to be subjected to an interview, practical and/or written assessment. They must also be aware that previous employers and references may be contacted and their qualifications, credit and criminal records be verified.
How To Apply Online for Oudtshoorn Municipality Jobs 2024: Intership Training Programme in South Africa
An application form and covering letter accompanied by a comprehensive curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications and identity document (not older than three (3) months) as well as particulars of at least three (3) contactable references, must be submitted to: HR Manager: Transformation & Development, Department Corporate Services, P.O. Box 255, Oudtshoorn, 6620 (submit applications to Recruitment & Selection section), Oudtshoorn Municipality, Voortrekker Road, Oudtshoorn.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements as mentioned above, you should go to the Official Site of Oudtshoorn South Africa to apply online for the available internships at Oudtshoorn Municipality, South Africa.