The North West Department of Education and Sports Development is offering the New Internship Programme 2019 / 2020 in South Africa. The Government Internships 2019-2020 are available in various fields of study, so you should avail the NW Dept of Education Internships 2019-2020 in order to raise your experience level in short period of time.
The North West Dept of Education Jobs mostly remain vacant, and you may also avail the NW Dept of Education Vacancies after completing the Internship Jobs 2019-20. The Government Internship Programme 2019-2020 will jump start your career, and you will get more better Government Jobs or Government Careers in near future. The NW Dept of Education Graduate Internships 2019-2020 should be availed by interested candidates after having a look on the details of Internship Opportunities available at North West Government.
NW Department of Education Internships 2019-2020: Government Careers
Closing Date: 10 May 2019
Duration: 18 Months for student Interns & 24 Months for Graduate Interns
NB: Interns will receive a monthly stipend in accordance with their highest qualification as at the date of their appointment. The Department of Education and Sport Development invites unemployed graduates and TVET students who have never been appointed as interns to apply for internship in the following fields of study:
|N6 Management Assistant or Office ManagementHRU & D 19 / 1 (a)|
|N6 Financial ManagementHRU & D 19 / 1 (b)|
|N6 Secretarial or Administration DiplomaHRU & D 19 / 1 (c)|
|Dr Kenneth Kaunda|
|N6 Management Assistant or Office ManagementHRU & D 19 / 2 (a)|
|Degree in Public AdministrationHRU & D 19 / 2 (b)|
|N6 Supply Chain Management / Financial ManagementHRU & D 19 / 2 (c)|
|N6 Human Resource ManagementHRU & D 19 / 2 (d)|
|Dr Ruth Segomotsi Mompati|
|N6 Management Assistant / Office ManagementHRU & D 19 / 3 (a)|
|N6 Financial or Business ManagementHRU & D 19 / 3 (b)|
|N6 Human Resource Management / Degree Industrial PsychologyHRU & D 19 / 3 (c)|
|N6 Building EngineeringHRURD 19 / 3 (d)|
|N6 Electrical EngineeringHRU & D 19 / 3 (e)|
|Degree in Transport Management and LogisticsHRU & D 19 / 3 (f)|
|Degree in Information TechnologyHRU & D 19 / 3 (g)|
|Degree in Sport ManagementHRU & D 19 / 3 (h)|
|Ngaka Modiri Molema (Ditsobotla)|
|N6 Management Assistant / Office ManagementHRU & D 19 / 4 (a)|
|N6 Human Resource ManagementHRU & D 19 / 4 (b)|
|N6 management Assistant or Office Management (Strategic Planning Directorate)HRU & D 19 / 5 (a)|
|N6 Management Assistant or Office Management (IGD Directorate)HRUID 19 / 5 (b)|
|N6 Management Assistant or Office Management (Examinations and Assessment)HIRURD 19 / 5 (c)|
|Degree in Graphic Design (Communications Directorate)HRU & D 19 / 5 (d)|
|Degree in Web Administration (Communications Directorate)HRU & D 19 / 5 (e)|
|Degree in Communication (Communications Directorate)HRU & D 19 / 5 (f)|
|Degree / Diploma in Sport Management or Sports Science (Sport Development Directorate)HRU & D 19 / 5 (g)|
|Bachelor of Laws (Legal Services Directorate)NB: there was no ref number for this position|
|N6 Management Assistant or Office Management (ECD and GET Directorate)HRU & D 19 / 5 (h)|
Please note: Applications will only be considered from unemployed South African citizens aged between 18-35 years.
- Unemployed youth with disabilities are encouraged to apply. • Candidates who have already participated in an internship programme in any Government department will not be considered.
- Applications should be made on form z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department ani accompanied by a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of Grade 12 and highest qualification
- Identity Document and Municipal Proof of Residence.
- Application forms should be signed and dated.
- Failure to submit the requested documents will result in your application not being considered.
- Candidates must indicate the reference number of their preferred Directorate / District on space provided on their application form.
- Please ensure that if you are applying for more than one position, a separate application form for each post is submitted.
- Should you be in possession of foreign qualifications, these must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Please take note that all qualifications are subjected to verification.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Faxed or emailed applications will also not be considered.
- The Department reserves the right not to make appointments and correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection on a date, time and place is determined by the Department.
- Should you not be contacted within 3 months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Transformation imperatives of race, gender and disability as per National Skills Development Strategy III will be implemented in selecting successful candidates.
Please direct all enquiries to the contact person / s indicated. Please forward applications to the address mentioned below.
How To Apply for North West Department of Education Internship Jobs 2019 / 2020
Mrs MA Aprils
Private Bag X8211Bojanala N6 Financial Management 2
Rustenburg 0300; or Cnr Kock and Heystek
Street, Rustenburg 0300
Tel: 014 597 8653 / 54
Dr Kenneth Kaunda
Ms Suzette de Meyer
Private Bag X1256
Potchefstroom 2520; or
8 OR Tambo Street
Tel: 018 299 8251 / 6
Dr Ruth Segomotsi Mompati
Raksole Corner North and Molopo street, MiniGarona building, Second floor,
Block C, Vryburg 8600 tel: 053 928 0240 / 5
Ngaka Modiri Molema (Ditsobotla)
Mrs N.M Mothusi Taletso
Nelson Mandela Drive
Mmabatho 2735; Tel: 0183 310R / 9
MS Rangoako / Mrs L Moseje
Old Taletso Hostel Buildings
Dr Albert Luthuli Drive
Tel: 018 388 3807 / 8
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above by the company, you should apply online for the NW Department of Education Careers available for Graduate Interns.