The Gauteng Department of Health is offering the Latest Nursing Training Programme 2021 in South Africa. The Nursing Training Course 2021 is available at Ann Latsky Nursing College, SG Lourens Nursing College and Chris Hani Baragwanath Nursing College. If you are looking for the Nursing Careers or Nursing Jobs, you have come to the right place, the Nurse Jobs 2021 are available for those candidates, who are willing to make their career in nursing field. You should avail the Nursing Training Opportunities for 2021 at first convenient.
The Nurse Training Programme 2021 is available at Gauteng Government Department, so you should avail the Government Training Programme 2021 to boost your experience level as well as your expertise in Nursing field. The Government Nursing Training 2021 will help you in raising your nurse experience, and you will get more better Nursing Vacancies or Nurse Careers in near future. Nursing Learnerships 2021 are rarely available in South Africa, so you should not miss the Nurse Training Intake 2021. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Gauteng Government Nursing Training 2021 before forwarding their application to the concerned department.
Nursing Training Programme 2021 at Gauteng Dept of Health: Nursing Jobs
Gauteng Department of Health Nursing Training Intake for 2021
Applicants are invited to apply to the Gauteng College of Nursing to study towards the Diploma in Nursing in 2021 at one of the College campuses:
- Ann Latsky Nursing Campus
- Chris Hani Baragwanath Nursing Campus
- SG Lourens Nursing Campus
- Bonalesedi Nursing Campus.
To successfully apply and be considered for the training, please take note of the following:
- You are required to register a profile on the system before you can apply.
- Must be a South African citizen, who resides in the Gauteng Province.
- You must be in possession of one of the following school leaving certificates – a Senior Certificate, a National Senior Certificate, currently in Grade 12 or National Vocational Certificate Primary Health
- Applications must be done on the GPG Professional Job Centre system before or on the 07th August 2020; NO late applications will be accepted
- Certified documents will be uploaded on the system, however you will be required to take supporting documents to the selection centre should you be shortlisted.
- No hand delivered or emailed applications will be accepted, all applications must be done online.
The following subject criteria are required:
- Senior Certificate: English HG D or SG C, Biology HG D or SG C, Mathematics HG D or SG C and an M score of 17
- National Senior Certificate: English Level 4, Life Sciences Level 4, Mathematics Level 4 or Maths Literacy Level 5, and an APS of 27 or more (Life Orientation counts half the score)
- National Vocational Certificate: 50% in Fundamental Subjects (English First Additional Language, Maths/Maths Literacy, Life Orientation) and 60% in the Vocational Subjects (SA Health Care System, Public Health, The Human Body and Mind and Community Oriented Primary Care)
- Current Grade 12 learners must meet the National Senior Certificate requirements in their Grade 11 final results.
COMPETENCIES AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Problem-solving ability
- Ability to relate to people
- Organisational ability
- Leadership ability
- Calmness during a crisis
- Communication, numeracy and life skills
- Computer literacy
- Study skills
- Compassionate and caring.
Successful applicants will be required:
- To sign an agreement with the Department of Health
- To attend lectures
- Be prepared to participate in Work Integrated Learning (WIL) which includes shifts and working on public holidays, weekends and nights in Gauteng Department of Health hospitals and clinics as part of the program requirements.
- Ensure that you qualify and meet the minimum requirements before you apply
- If you do not receive feedback within 3 months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 07 August 2020
How to Apply for Nursing Training Programme 2021 at Gauteng Government: Dept of Health
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by Gauteng Government for Nursing Learnerships 2021 / Nursing Training Programme 2021, you can Apply Online to avail these Nursing Opportunities in South Africa. The Nursing Training Jobs in South Africa have been offered by different Nursing Schools / Training Institutes, and you should not miss the Nursing Careers. You should apply online by submitting your job application to get experience in the Nursing field.